Another issue. I have searched the forum, read all the solutions to this issue, but have yet to fix it.
    I set my GF's ring tone and email to customer ring tones. No matter what I do I can't delete it! I don''t have her under a customer profile. I did find under "Sounds For Contacts" it had her name! GREAT! I thought!!! I deleted her name, checked, and the tones I had set were still there. I figured I would do a battery pull, same thing. No matter what I try I am NOT able to remove the stupid custom tones I set. Can anyone give me the solution?
    Running OS 6.0.0.461 Offical Telus Release Bold 9700

Thanks!
    06-17-11 05:32 AM
    did you try a shrink try bbboss it erases all ringtones and wallpaper from the phone
    06-18-11 10:50 AM
    Another issue. I have searched the forum, read all the solutions to this issue, but have yet to fix it.
    I set my GF's ring tone and email to customer ring tones. No matter what I do I can't delete it! I don''t have her under a customer profile. I did find under "Sounds For Contacts" it had her name! GREAT! I thought!!! I deleted her name, checked, and the tones I had set were still there. I figured I would do a battery pull, same thing. No matter what I try I am NOT able to remove the stupid custom tones I set. Can anyone give me the solution?
    Running OS 6.0.0.461 Offical Telus Release Bold 9700

Thanks!
    Have deleted the custom tones from her entry in contacts?
    06-18-11 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD