Are you making these or did you just want to show off?

I would love to have a pink one.
    Show off mostly
    02-07-10 09:54 PM
    I'm pretty sure the OP's objective is not to protect the Otterbox but to liven it up a bit. I personally think its brilliant!!! Great job and great post, OP.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yah , i was bored with black color otterbox Commuter, I want to make my otterbox Commuter different from others hehe... and the Vinyl is scratch proof.

I search around the net and find Digiskin can make it for you....
    Last edited by Roxor; 02-07-10 at 10:05 PM.
    02-07-10 09:58 PM
    That looks good, but gawt hot dog damn that is one big case. Looks like it weighs more that the phone and doubles the size. But I bet you can walk around chunking your phone into brick walls without worry Huh?
    02-07-10 10:45 PM
    Hehehe its just Regular OtterBox Commuter but i custom it so it it would be colorful not boring Black color like the other Otterbox Commuter...

Actualy Otterbox Commuter isnt so bulky at all...it feels right in your hand and pocket...

The video of rough process http://www.mydigiskin.com/sites/media/DIGISKINDEMO.mov
    02-07-10 11:49 PM
    That looks good, but gawt hot dog damn that is one big case. Looks like it weighs more that the phone and doubles the size. But I bet you can walk around chunking your phone into brick walls without worry Huh?
    really the pictures make it look bigger then it really is... go in to the store and take a look at them... i looked at the pictures as well and thought to myself, dang that is huge... saw it in store and it really isnt that much thicker then a gel skin
    02-08-10 08:14 AM
    really the pictures make it look bigger then it really is... go in to the store and take a look at them... i looked at the pictures as well and thought to myself, dang that is huge... saw it in store and it really isnt that much thicker then a gel skin
    Yah very true....Before i purchase OtterBox Commuter for Bold 9700 i thought it is huge, but when i actually bought them, it isnt as bulky as i thought it would be...
    02-08-10 08:49 AM
    I bought an otterbox commuter, and after 2 hours of it on my phone, I returned it for an oem BB black gel skin, much thinner than the otterbox commuter; but thats just my opinion ..........
    02-08-10 09:33 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD