So I got it in the mail today. It took 6 business days? Idk why? But I ordered the anti glare one and I love it! No bubbles no anything. Its amazing! It sticks so well! install took 20 seconds and there are no air bubbkes! They sent me two, if any one wants the other one pm me. Ill let it go for 4 bucks with free shipping. Paypal only

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-10 06:23 PM
    Yeah I use them on several devices and they work very well. The fingerprint/dirt resistance alone is worth it.
    Last edited by papped; 07-02-10 at 06:28 PM.
    07-02-10 06:25 PM
    I need a casing or something to protect my BB from frequent drops. silicone skin or hard plastic casing? i'm leaning toward this BlackBerry Bold Onyx 9700 Crystal Design Case - Black with Rainbow Peace Sign Design any pros and cons feedback on soft skin or hard case are appreciated...
    07-02-10 07:10 PM
    i recommend the Outerbox Commuter Series...its a hard and soft case combined...the best of both worlds. I LOVE IT!! not to thick either...why rainbow? lol r u a hippie? haha. jk
    07-02-10 07:48 PM
    I just got my Otterbox Commuter and I'm so shocked I actually like it. I had almost every skin, case or whatever on the market and I'm really vibing with the protection on the otterbox after going nekkid for a long time. It doesn't add much bulk and it gives my blackberry a true authentic look of being a blackberry (jmho) anyway... I also ordered a clarivue screen protector, even though You get one with the otterbox. I heard the clarivue was good fit and no bubbles or finger prints.
    07-02-10 08:57 PM
    What is the website for the curviue screen protector?
    07-02-10 09:20 PM
    4.00? Better off going on ebay for a 1 or 2 dollars
    07-02-10 09:25 PM
    yea. someone bought it. its ONLY four dollars...thats not a lot? lol
    07-02-10 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD