I just bought a BB Curve from AT&T - I am semi-in-love with the phone. However one of my biggest disappointments, I had a voice ringtone I purchased via AT&T's site for my old Moto Razr - classic ringing phone then a man saying, "Phone call for Alison". Truly my trademark - but I have found its uncompatible with my new BB.

Anyway to get voice ringtones like this, or convert ringtones? It's still on my old phone - I'm a newbie, so any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
    07-07-08 01:51 AM
    Do you have a microphone for you pc? If so you can put the microphone right in contact with the speaker on your old phone and record the ringer as a wave file and then convert that to mp3 and put it on your BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-08 07:05 AM
    i thought the ringtones from razor are also MP3 format.. try sending it to your BB thru bluetooth and open the file and save it as your ringtone.. let us know if that works.
    07-09-08 06:21 PM
    You can also try saving the ringtone on a microsd card and then putting the micro sd card into your new bb. And trying to use it that way I have a old razr too and some of my ringtones worked thru that method and others didint. Worth a shot goodluck!
    07-19-08 02:51 PM
    Make it yourself.

AT&T Labs Text-to-Speech: Demo
    I used this to mess with my wife a while ago.

Good luck!
    07-20-08 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD