This has been a few months in the making but my BB tie case is finally done.

I dissected my old 8830 WE case and sacrificed an old tie to make this sweet new case. My friend helped me with sewing this bad boy up and I owe her much thanks for that cause this thing is sweet. It has the same basic function as the 8830 case did with a magnetic clasp that comes over the top to hold the phone in and has the magnet inside that puts the phone into sleep mode so I can still use all my holster settings with my new custom case. My favorite part is that I can wear it in on my belt or clipped over my pocket. Check out the pictures I snapped with my phone, I'll post more later with the phone in it.
    08-25-08 01:26 PM
    very nice
    08-25-08 01:30 PM
    Very nice are you sure a snake is not hiding in there!
    08-25-08 02:55 PM
    very cool, nice job.
    08-25-08 03:08 PM
    wow....this is soooo cool!!! and it only took you a few months of your life making it. You should definitely look into mass producing this. I run into people at my office everyday who are always telling me that they wish they could turn their tie into a case for their blackberry.

You should patent it. Have you ever thought about turning other clothing items into a case? If I send you a few pairs of my silk boxers, how long do you think it will take before i get a case back and how much would you charge?

PM ME ON THIS ASAP PLEASE!!!
    08-25-08 03:30 PM
    wow....this is soooo cool!!! and it only took you a few months of your life making it. You should definitely look into mass producing this. I run into people at my office everyday who are always telling me that they wish they could turn their tie into a case for their blackberry.

You should patent it. Have you ever thought about turning other clothing items into a case? If I send you a few pairs of my silk boxers, how long do you think it will take before i get a case back and how much would you charge?

PM ME ON THIS ASAP PLEASE!!!
    W/E guy, I think this case turned out pretty sweet. And the reason it took so long for me to have this made is because the only person I know that can sew lives three hours away from me. Anyhow, I think it looks pretty good at the office, something unique and a little more dressed up than just a rugular phone case.
    08-25-08 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD