Hi everyone! i have been thinking of buying the OEM Blackberry Pod Charger for my new curve..... however, i have my phone protected in the Seidio rubberized hard case and although it has the opening for the charging connection on the back of the curve exposed i was curious if it will fit in the charger...
    08-05-08 12:21 AM
    I have the Pod Charger for my Curve and also had one for the Pearl. I do not believe there will be enough room with the case. When I had my Pearl, I tried using a silicone case and it would not fit.
    08-05-08 05:54 AM
    I have the desktop charger and it works great, however.....you have to fumble a bit to get in locked in and I have a nude berry.
    08-05-08 06:18 AM
    Hi everyone! i have been thinking of buying the OEM Blackberry Pod Charger for my new curve..... however, i have my phone protected in the Seidio rubberized hard case and although it has the opening for the charging connection on the back of the curve exposed i was curious if it will fit in the charger...
    I have the pod chargers and a Seidio hybrid case... they don't work together. You have to pick and choose. Seidio does have chargers but idk if they would work with the cases (you think they would).
    08-05-08 06:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD