Hey All,

I need a Case for my new Curve (which I Love) I want a soft or hard slip in case that does not make the curve bulky. I need a screen portection also.

I currently have like a holster for it that came from Verizon - But When the Curve is out it is not protected. I dont necessarily like the holster. I like the slip on hard cases, or soft case. Screen Protection is a must.

Thanks joe
    07-11-08 02:13 PM
    Seidio hard rubberized case (sold with a holster as a combo also) with a BSE (Best Screens Ever screen protector) is the combo I have and LOVE!
    07-11-08 03:16 PM
    I agree with jrbarrett. the best is the seidio rubberized hard case. Or if you like there is a hybrid available also. Clear plastic on the front and rubber on the back. The hybrid is also a little easier to slip in and out of your back pocket if you dont get the belt clip combo to go with it. i personally puchased the huge extended battery and the rubberized hard case w/ holster and i am loving it. The cases are super slim and don't add much bulk! unfortunately the crack berry store doesn't carry these cases. Check out the links to the seidio store below:

hybrid hard case:
    http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...2DHLCSH2BB8330

rubberized hard case:
    http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...CSRBB8330%2DBK
    07-11-08 05:33 PM
    I can see now that this website is going to be a problem for me. I bought that rubberized case and holster combo for 49.99 for my curve 8330. If smoking crack makes you a crackhead would I be considered a Blackhead?
    07-11-08 07:09 PM
    Seidio hard rubberized case (sold with a holster as a combo also) with a BSE (Best Screens Ever screen protector) is the combo I have and LOVE!
    whats the website for BSE??
    07-13-08 03:06 PM
    Yeah I am having a hard time keeping screen protectors on mine because...... Well.... The Curve.....is.....well kinda.....curved. The edges keep lifting up on the sides and it get dirty under and I don't want all that lint and crap between the protector and the screen. What to do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-08 04:36 PM
    For anyone to tell you that you MUST protect your BB a certain way is a bit irresponsible.....ONLY YOU know exactly how your lifestyle dictates your needs........what may work for one may not work at all for others.........

Welcome to CB and enjoy your visits......I hope you find this site helpful and entertaining
    07-13-08 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD