As I (im) patiently wait for my 8310 from Amazon, I should probably start thinking about a case, holster, clip, (or whatever) for it.

I've already ordered Best Skins Ever, but want something that attaches to my belt somehow so that I can have it with me all the time.

I was going to go down to the AT&T store and check out what they have, but instead, given the wealth of information right here, I'm wondering if there are any recommendations?
    10-16-07 11:02 PM
    I bought the BlackBerry leather case with built in clip from at&t store and have been very happy with it. The magnet turns off the screen when you put it in the holster and it clips on securely.

Jeff
    10-16-07 11:06 PM
    Same here. Keeps you from making those unexpected calls when holstered.
    10-16-07 11:14 PM
    I bought the BlackBerry leather case with built in clip from at&t store and have been very happy with it. The magnet turns off the screen when you put it in the holster and it clips on securely.

Jeff
    Sold! Thanks. I saw a thread on this at blackberryforums.com Best Case for the Curve and am going from that.

I'm also getting Best Skins Ever for it and I saw one guy posted a review on Amazon saying that with BSE, the 8800 case actually fits much better, that the 8300 fit is tight with BSE. Does this make sense?
    10-17-07 12:14 AM
    Makes sense. I asked about the BB skin (which I liked and have heard good things about) at the at&t store and the guy said he didn't think it would fit in the curve case so I didn't get it. They should let you try to see if it fits at the store.
    10-17-07 08:00 AM
    Makes sense. I asked about the BB skin (which I liked and have heard good things about) at the at&t store and the guy said he didn't think it would fit in the curve case so I didn't get it. They should let you try to see if it fits at the store.
    That kind of confirms what the reviewer said. Turns out Amazon has the 8800 case for $8.74 ($14.83 w/ shipping & tax) so I just went ahead and ordered it. Too good a price to pass up. If I don't like it or the fit isn't good, I can always send it back.
    10-17-07 10:44 AM
    I use the SEIDIO case for mine. Love it to pieces. I have dropped my phone down an escalateor in it and not one scratch on the case or the phone
    10-17-07 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD