Hey all,

I have a Body Glove for my BlackBerry Curve 8330 from Verizon and I really like it a lot, the only downsides are that the screen protector scratches easily, although I don't notice it too much. The other downside is that I never wear a belt, so I leave it in my pocket without the holster on. It isn't terribly bulky, especially when I compared mine to a curve without the case on. Any opinions on the case?
    07-08-09 05:50 PM
    BEST SKINS EVER, without a doubt in my mind. Paired with a silicone case, it's perfect.

Perfect scratch proof protection with a little personality and you can take the silicone case off and throw it in your pocket while the BSE still offers protection.

This is how I have my 8330. It's fantastic and a lifesaver.

You can always PM me for more info
    07-09-09 02:09 PM
    BEST SKINS EVER, without a doubt in my mind. Paired with a silicone case, it's perfect.

Perfect scratch proof protection with a little personality and you can take the silicone case off and throw it in your pocket while the BSE still offers protection.

This is how I have my 8330. It's fantastic and a lifesaver.

You can always PM me for more info
    Thank you! I think I will just stay with my Body Glove --- the BSE looks too tricky to put on. (plus, I don't like the idea of having liquid near my BlackBerry). I appreciate your help, though!
    07-09-09 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD