Hey guys was hoping i can get some clarification here. I went on a site called videos4blackberry and every time i click to view a video that is apparently set up for blackberrys i can't view it. Can i watch a movie on my storm? or even the TV shows that are offered on the site?
    05-28-09 01:36 PM
    The reason you can't watch it is because the videos are too big to download via the BB Browser. There's a download limit of the filesize that RIM's put on BIS/BES service for things you can download with the browser, that's why it doesn't work. Download them via PC and put them on the media card, then you'll be fine and it'll play.
    05-28-09 01:40 PM
    It's possible there was a problem with the video you were trying to watch, BUT the Storm does support video well. I watch them all the time. NBC has a good BB friendly site http://m.nbc.com.

I will move this thread to our media area, one of the pro(s) there can probably help you get it fixed up.

EDIT: Or what Civic said. NBC site breaks up the streaming videos in to smaller parts, most likely to avoid this problem.
    05-28-09 01:46 PM
    It's possible there was a problem with the video you were trying to watch, BUT the Storm does support video well. I watch them all the time. NBC has a good BB friendly site http://m.nbc.com.

I will move this thread to our media area, one of the pro(s) there can probably help you get it fixed up.

EDIT: Or what Civic said. NBC site breaks up the streaming videos in to smaller parts, most likely to avoid this problem.
    PK, have you tried to watch video on NBC recently? It seems no one else can, we all keep getting download errors. There's a ton of threads on this.
    05-28-09 01:54 PM
    I can't find any DL link on any of the shows

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-09 03:55 AM
    I found only a link of csi, here you can watch csi episodes online.
    csi.download-tvshows.com/
    and for others you can go for
    edogo.com
    06-08-09 07:23 AM
    I keep getting this error on the m.nbc.com site

HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
    You are not authorized to view this page. etc..
    06-14-09 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD