i have the blue and the green and i love them.. they are both pretty bright and look great, plus they match with a lot of themes and wallies.. lol @ me justifying it for you.. shhhhh
    08-05-09 01:44 PM
    that was one of my "reasons" for wanting the other colors...to match and give me more options for WPs and the clear just to use when i wanted a neutral

dangit! im justifying it myself now...haha grrr my paypal account may be seeing a transaction later today.....i was doing so well LOL

edit...
    OK trisha you talked me into it...bought all three of them LOL...now hopefully they come soon!! preferrably before i start work in two weeks
    Last edited by jamiegroh; 08-05-09 at 02:30 PM.
    08-05-09 02:00 PM
    i found an alternative to the DCMuggen88 ones....these ones have the whole camera pod cutout instead of just the little holes....theyre cheaper and seem to be the same quality, i personally havent bought them so buy at your own risk...personally i think DCMuggen's package deals if you buy more than one is a good way to go....but this is just an alternative
    Soft Gel Hard Case 8900from the seller 72suzy

as well as these crystal gel cases 8900 from the seller MangoElectronics which have a diamond cut pattern instead of the circles ...again i havent bought this particular item so i cant say how the quality, shipping time, and customer service is with them but it is another alternative...they also have them for the Bold 8800 and 8300 from what i saw
    Last edited by jamiegroh; 08-05-09 at 03:00 PM.
    08-05-09 02:29 PM
    ugh... now i have to try out the others...

...i lied. I cant do the full cutout.. i got spoiled :x
    Last edited by escentz; 08-05-09 at 03:18 PM.
    08-05-09 03:15 PM
    ugh... now i have to try out the others...

...i lied. I cant do the full cutout.. i got spoiled :x
    hahaha saaaaaame here... i thought about it then went uhhhhh no thanks lol i like there not being a giant gaping hole in the back haha

i agree totally spoiled with muggen ones lol

AND we get free SP that come with the epik cases....which i have one on my phone now and its actually a pretty good lil sp
    08-05-09 03:26 PM
    got my epikcase today and it is awesome. Much better than the silky OEM skin.
    Took 14 days from HK to India.
    Haven't used the SP,since I already have one.

edit:
    My case was a bit deformed and DC promised me to send in a replacement in another color.
    Awesome service.
    thats pretty cool! well not the deformed part but the customer service replacement part! haha
    they seem to be all about the customer
    08-05-09 03:28 PM
    yay! got my order confirmed shipped letter this morning! that was fast! hopfully itll be here mid next week haha (crosses fingers)
    08-06-09 04:32 PM
    yayyyyyyy

I'm sad.. i have just about every color BUT clear, black, and red... they need to make more colors!!!!

Oh jamie, let me know how you like the clear... might just have to get it.. my bb is already blacked out.. and i dont use red much.. lol
    08-07-09 12:52 PM
    I should be getting my clear case,sometime this week too

Any suggestions on a carry case:vertical type to be used with a skinned 8900?

I don't like carrying mine in the hand and definitely not in my pocket to save the trackball from catching dirt.

ATM i'm using a modded sunglass bag.
    08-08-09 04:25 AM
    heh i never woulda thought to use a sunglasses bag!!! neat idea

trisha ill post pictures of all three colors when they get here
    08-08-09 09:41 PM
    This is how the sunglass pouch looks like.

Inverted it ,cut it and stitched it short
    08-09-09 12:10 AM
    very ingenius
    08-10-09 09:41 PM
    Just an FYI. After trying out an incipio case in my store that we got in our freight I decided to go with one of these skins. Actually I couldn't decide on a color so I went to his ebay store and found a 3 skin bundle deal and purchased that. Have a Red, Green, and Black on their way to me. Thanks for the info!
    08-11-09 09:37 PM
    @jamiegroh
    What is the theme that you have on your 8900 in the pics? I've been looking for one like that...
    Last edited by MissTFernandez; 08-13-09 at 11:16 AM. Reason: spelled name wrong
    08-12-09 11:18 PM
    those are very nice
    i want one now haha
    08-12-09 11:32 PM
    i have one of these for my pearl and it makes the my friends cases look like ****
    08-13-09 04:49 AM
    Ordered the Crystal Gell Skin from dcmugen and LOVE IT!! Got it in a week from Hong Kong to NYC. Went back and re-ordered more for my friends and myself. Fits very well and seems to offer more protection than the silicone skins. Afraid that I am going to end up buying every color.
    08-13-09 06:42 AM
    im still waiting on my blue green and clear ones....im HOPING they come tomorrow ...but probably will be here next week...i LOVE these cases...theyre so durable, ive been dropping my phone a lot lately, klutziness i guess lol and it saves my bb every time, its so tough and really durable i suggest it to anyone!!!!!

@jamiegroh
    What is the theme that you have on your 8900 in the pics? I've been looking for one like that...
    it is the neu8900 theme from ninja themes.....located here
    neu8900 theme
    08-13-09 07:25 PM
    Thanks a lot!
    08-13-09 08:43 PM
    how does the screen protector included fair with the ones that require water to apply? Is it crystal clear?
    08-14-09 05:14 PM
    Very nice. That price is killer, too.
    08-14-09 05:26 PM
    which have a diamond cut pattern instead of the circles
    For any of you who happen to be in Los Angeles (or close enough to get to Los Angeles), I accidentally found a store who carries these cases (with the diamond cuts).

I was on my way to get a Pinkberry at the Promenade in Santa Monica today and walked past this cell-phone store and sure enough they have them (again with the diamond cut). I got 2. A clear case and a tinted case.

This store is a block up from the Promenade in Santa Monica on Broadway. Their name is Kila Kila Wireless and their number is 424.744.0554. They are also an agent for Verizon.

Hope this is helpful to anyone in LA.
    08-16-09 12:45 AM
    Took about a few seconds longer than I expected to get it on (I went from one side to the other then shove the top and bottom corners in one by one on the other sides) remember, it's harder than normal silicone cases.
    Does anyone have a secret formula for putting these on and taking them off? The are EXTREMELY tight. They do look great once you get them on but I'm almost afraid I'm going to break my phone taking them on and off.

Magic formula anyone?
    08-16-09 01:02 AM
    Does the skin collect dust, finger print on the surface?
    Is the pattern very noticable?

Have anyone tried other sellers, are they of good quality also?

Thanks.
    08-19-09 03:55 PM
    Does anyone have a secret formula for putting these on and taking them off? The are EXTREMELY tight. They do look great once you get them on but I'm almost afraid I'm going to break my phone taking them on and off.

Magic formula anyone?
    what i do to get it off is push back the top left corner of the case while pushing the phone forward from the back then push the right side of the phone out of the left side...it literally takes me half a second to get it on and off...
    08-19-09 06:47 PM
149 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD