Wow. People are really using the Mugen skin.
    I had the OEM Black skin but sold it off,since it was way too silky.
    I came to know of this one from Howardforums where people were using it for E71.
    I ordered a Black one,since I wasn't too sure whether I can use a colored one.

Unfortunately, it takes 1-2 months to reach India as per seller's details and I am not even sure, if it will reach me or get stolen on the way. 5 US is worth the risk anyways.Can't wait to junk the BSE and use this SP.BSE is a big disappointment.

I asked the seller whether they had any clear one's without the circular pattern and he wrote back stating that work is in progress and they will 'soon' release them.
    E71 already has a clear epik case,so if people can wait for 'soon' time, there will be clear one's available.
    Last edited by ritesh; 07-17-09 at 06:20 AM.
    07-17-09 06:17 AM
    I bought a clean black one without any patterns. Sorry for the washedup pics, I'm using my webcam.

07-17-09 06:36 AM
    Vicious Cid. You got this one from DC Mugen? Is this the Epikcase?
    Last edited by ritesh; 07-17-09 at 07:20 AM.
    07-17-09 07:17 AM
    Vicious Cid. You got this one from DC Mugen? Is this an Epikcase?
    Nope This one's a WellComm hahah...I believe it's local.

Too bad this one doesn't cover the lower bezel up to the keyboard as you can see from the pics. And also i have to cut up a bigger hole for the microUSB port.
    07-17-09 07:23 AM
    Nope This one's a WellComm hahah...I believe it's local.

Too bad this one doesn't cover the lower bezel up to the keyboard as you can see from the pics. And also i have to cut up a bigger hole for the microUSB port.
    almost seems worth it to buy the mugen ones haha

but it looks good nonetheless
    07-17-09 10:36 PM
    i seen them on amazon.com for way more than 5 bucks
    I got it for like...$3.99 hahah..
    07-21-09 11:27 AM
    well no matter where you get em or how much you pay they seem to be a good buy!
    07-22-09 07:58 PM
    well no matter where you get em or how much you pay they seem to be a good buy!
    I agree!! I have been loving my cases. Ordered a 3 pack, just to have a variety. Will be ordering 3 more (like to change often, lol). For $12.99 for 3, with free shipping, you can't beat the deal...even found some for my hubby's Bold (although not from dcmugen unfortunately...but same case).
    07-23-09 11:42 AM
    I just ordered 3. Wonder how long it'll take to reach California :P
    07-24-09 02:31 PM
    impteven, it takes about 15 days to get to cali. I just got mine. LOVE them.
    07-24-09 03:58 PM
    Received my order of 3x on Monday, took about 9 days to get. These skins look good! A++
    07-29-09 03:46 PM
    glad you like them!! i agree the cases are freakin awesome!

i want more colors but know i shouldnt buy anymore haha
    07-29-09 04:04 PM
    I trying to refrain from buying any more accessories, i have plenty. lol!...
    07-29-09 04:22 PM
    i ordered some more but a bit in "bulk" from sw-box.com as well as a few other things...its not free shipping, was like 5 bucks but seemed like a good enough deal to post.
    07-29-09 09:33 PM
    got my epikcase today and it is awesome. Much better than the silky OEM skin.
    Took 14 days from HK to India.
    Haven't used the SP,since I already have one.

edit:
    My case was a bit deformed and DC promised me to send in a replacement in another color.
    Awesome service.
    Last edited by ritesh; 08-01-09 at 01:02 AM.
    07-30-09 05:57 AM
    How do the cases themselves hold up against scratches? Do they stretch out like the OEM silicone cases or do they fit pretty tight and stay that way?

I found some on Ebay for my Tour and was thinking about trying one out based on how much you all love them.
    07-30-09 02:44 PM
    How do the cases themselves hold up against scratches? Do they stretch out like the OEM silicone cases or do they fit pretty tight and stay that way?

I found some on Ebay for my Tour and was thinking about trying one out based on how much you all love them.
    They fit very tight and mine has stayed that way. I think its obvious how much people like them cause a lot of people ordered more! Lol. I'd say go ahead if you like silicone cases because none of them beat this case. As for scratches, mine rolled down some concrete and it kind of "buffed" a white spot on the case...i have checked to see if it can come off but i dont care too much. It DID roll on concrete and it came out alright just with that buff on the case. Go for it! Youll love it.
    Last edited by thaqueencami; 07-30-09 at 04:32 PM.
    07-30-09 04:24 PM
    i ordered some more but a bit in "bulk" from sw-box.com as well as a few other things...its not free shipping, was like 5 bucks but seemed like a good enough deal to post.
    hmm those ones are nice...and cheaper if you dont count shipping prices....but i think i like the DCMuggen ones better....i dont like how the ones from sw-box have the whole camera area cut out....means its easier for that glass to get scratched....but they look like a good buy and im sure youll be happy with them because they look to be exactly the same minus the camera thing....great find chica!
    07-30-09 06:07 PM
    hmm those ones are nice...and cheaper if you dont count shipping prices....but i think i like the DCMuggen ones better....i dont like how the ones from sw-box have the whole camera area cut out....means its easier for that glass to get scratched....but they look like a good buy and im sure youll be happy with them because they look to be exactly the same minus the camera thing....great find chica!
    Yeah i like the look of it being open, i guess thats why i prefer those. Normal silicone cases have that part out so im used to that look lol. But yeah im not worried about getting that part scratched, its the least of my worries *covers screen* lol. I wouldnt order just one thing from there though, i ordered there because i wanted a few other things and since shipping was just 5 bucks it would be cheaper to snatch up a case or two at the same time than getting more dcmugen ones. Which ill probably buy more of anyway....lol.
    07-30-09 11:44 PM
    My order came today and I'm liking it. Took off my hardcase for this baby, rockin' the baby blue at the moment. lol

Now I just need to find a nice wallpaper to go with the blue, cami help me out :P
    Last edited by impsteven; 08-03-09 at 03:54 PM.
    08-03-09 03:51 PM
    lol i got the blue today too. I got enough so that i can match my case to what im wear. my best friend was like "you change your case like you change clothes" i said "year thats the point.."

anyways, as far as scratches go, mine has held up pretty well.

cami, have you tried clear nail polish on the white buff part? i had a little part like that so i tried to rub it out a bit and then put some clear polish and its ALMOST back to normal.

steven, have you tried:

BlackBerry 480x360 Wallpapers | CrackBerry.com

I'm actually going through some now
    08-04-09 12:00 PM
    I ordered on the 24th of July and I am still waiting for my case... I believe he said he shipped on the 27th... so I will have my fingers crossed that it arrives before Friday...

I'm getting impatient lol
    08-04-09 01:06 PM
    we all know how you feel haha

itll come soon enough though! and youll absolutely love it!!

i think im going to order more....ohgosh lol
    08-04-09 08:08 PM
    Gee these things seem to be selling like hot cakes!
    08-05-09 10:39 AM
    i want blue and green and clear but i cant justify buying more to myself!!! ahhhhh help LOL
    08-05-09 01:17 PM
149 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD