Tankdogg08, is the circle patterns clearly visible on top of the battery cover? That's a black battery cover there, right?

I want one of these but I just think the pattern is just a bit girly hahah.
    07-02-09 05:04 AM
    yes they are visible, and yes it is the black one.
    07-03-09 01:13 PM
    Trishka-

First, lmao @ your SN, thats what my coworkers call me.

Second, the screen protector that comes with it is actually pretty nice. I swapped my BSE for this one and i like it a lot. I've had a mirrored one before and it was pretty darn snazzy. The only problem is it shows greasy, sweat, make-up, everything really bad. It's like carrying around a dirty mirror, so you constantly have to clean it off and then it streaks so it can be a pain.

Tankdogg, I'm loving the black. I just got my new black bezel today, otherwise I would get the black skin. I'm about to go order more. Probably green, orange, and who knows what else.
    07-06-09 01:41 PM
    so i took off my incipio today because the three I had ordered arrived! I think shipping on these from the old hong kong was faster than shipping from cnn! Definately a nice purchase for the price. Way better than a silicone which I am not a fan of!
    07-06-09 03:16 PM
    Got my 2 cases today! 1 black and 1 clear. Took about 10 days including the weekend.
    07-09-09 11:57 AM
    Trishka-

First, lmao @ your SN, thats what my coworkers call me.

Second, the screen protector that comes with it is actually pretty nice. I swapped my BSE for this one and i like it a lot. I've had a mirrored one before and it was pretty darn snazzy. The only problem is it shows greasy, sweat, make-up, everything really bad. It's like carrying around a dirty mirror, so you constantly have to clean it off and then it streaks so it can be a pain.
    Really? I've had it as a nickname since I was born =P

That sucks about the mirror, but for me it seems like my phone always shows grease and stuff whenever I get calls on it... so I don't know if it will be that big of a problem. We'll see. Either way it'll be nice to have a screen protector as I've never used one before so maybe I'll just try the regular ones first before I get the mirror ones.
    I still haven't bought the cases yet since I decided to get the 14 regular silicone ones for about the same price as getting 3... and I still don't have the phone -_-
    07-09-09 10:44 PM
    grrr now im the impatient one , i ordered a black one, got my email saying it was shipped and its been 7days now boooo i cant wait till it gets here

and about the mirrored SP i have one on my phone because my gracious bf picked it up for me and i have to say its not the best idea, it shows greasy and makeup really bad and sticks to it forever...it just seems that it gets dirtier way faster than a clear SP....and its the hardest thing to see during the daylight, and in direct sunlight, forget about it you cannot see through the SP...i mean im very grateful to my bf for doing that awesome gesture and spending the money but there are better SPs out there....but it does make for a really great handy mirror haha
    07-10-09 06:05 PM
    great case,have used several different cases throughout all my different phones, this is easily my favorite and will be the only type of case that i'll be buying from now on lol
    07-11-09 05:42 AM
    I can't remember when I ordered mine so I don't know how long it took. I've been doing lots of shopping via ebay lately, lol. But I LOVE it. I wanted to get one first to see if I liked it. And I want to buy at least 3 more for variety of color. I know I want black (especially after seen pics of it here) and probably purple, but I haven't decided what other color I want. I have the pink now so maybe I'll do Blue. Or green. But I love the case, the way it feels and the way it looks on my phone!
    07-12-09 06:47 PM

Thanks for the pics! I wondered how it looked in Black from all angles and now I know black will be one of the colors I order when I order the bundle of 3.
    07-12-09 06:48 PM
    I'm fairly new to the boards, but I have really liked the info I've gotten here. I purchased the Incipio feather light case for my 8900 and loved it. It was sleek and thin, and comfortable to hold. Unfortunately, about 3 weeks after I got it, I dropped the phone and the case broke. It fell from my kitchen island and hit a vinyl covered floor (just explaining that it wasn't a 12 ft fall onto concrete or anything, lol). Anyway, very disappointed. So I started to research the Innocase II. In my search efforts (yep...learned the search button!) I came across this post. I am so glad I did!! These gel cases are wonderful. I purchased 3...pink, green and blue. Purchased them on 7/2/09, received in GA from Hong Kong today, 7/12/09. They are excellent and just as everyone has described. Easily slides in and out of pockets, no dust or lint and given the feel of it, I would imagine that they will offer pretty good protection in minor bumps and falls.
    07-13-09 10:53 AM
    I'm fairly new to the boards, but I have really liked the info I've gotten here. I purchased the Incipio feather light case for my 8900 and loved it. It was sleek and thin, and comfortable to hold. Unfortunately, about 3 weeks after I got it, I dropped the phone and the case broke. It fell from my kitchen island and hit a vinyl covered floor (just explaining that it wasn't a 12 ft fall onto concrete or anything, lol). Anyway, very disappointed. So I started to research the Innocase II. In my search efforts (yep...learned the search button!) I came across this post. I am so glad I did!! These gel cases are wonderful. I purchased 3...pink, green and blue. Purchased them on 7/2/09, received in GA from Hong Kong today, 7/12/09. They are excellent and just as everyone has described. Easily slides in and out of pockets, no dust or lint and given the feel of it, I would imagine that they will offer pretty good protection in minor bumps and falls.
    i ordered my second...a black one on 7/01 i got the email that it had been shipped on 7/02....and i still havent gotten it ...hopefully yours being in GA and i being in southern FL i get it by the end of the week lol....i really want it.....when i got my red one it took 4 days to get here so you can imagine how im getting impatient waiting for this one lol

im glad you found it and loved the item!!!
    07-13-09 06:17 PM
    I think im going to order three more today. I absolutely love this thing. I have it in red and it makes my phone look like candy. haha. Its a great feel in your hands, and its definitely not thick or kind of loose feeling like other silicon cases.
    07-13-09 07:36 PM
    I think im going to order three more today. I absolutely love this thing. I have it in red and it makes my phone look like candy. haha. Its a great feel in your hands, and its definitely not thick or kind of loose feeling like other silicon cases.
    i think the same thing!!!! i just got a replacement phone that has the chrome all around it and i put my case on it and thought "my phone looks like ribbon candy now!" haha its prettty....i cant wait till my black one comes...i mainly ordered the black one so i could have a neutral cover and use different WPs that didnt clash with the red cover
    07-13-09 07:45 PM
    hahah I ordered three more yesterday (green, blue, orange).

@trishka - I was thinking about getting the 14 silicone too, but I love this crystal case way too much. The silicone feels flimsy(sp?) and its thicker than this crystal one.

At any rate, I freaking love these cases.
    07-14-09 03:12 PM
    i FINALLY got my black one yesterday yay! needless to say i like my red one more it stands out more haha but i like the subtleness of the black one when i feel like rockin plain wps or whatnot haha ill probably order more cus i like the color and the way the color ones look against the chrome....as promised heres pics of my black one

and just for kicks i threw in one of black vs red...i believe red wins haha

Last edited by jamiegroh; 07-15-09 at 03:15 PM.
    07-15-09 03:00 PM
    i FINALLY got my black one yesterday yay! needless to say i like my red one more it stands out more haha but i like the subtleness of the black one when i feel like rockin plain wps or whatnot haha ill probably order more cus i like the color and the way the color ones look against the chrome....as promised heres pics of my black one

NAA 2 ME BLK WINS!!! HAHA
    07-15-09 03:30 PM
    Jamie --

I'm LOVIN that angel theme you have. Where did you get it?
    07-15-09 03:52 PM

where are you ordering these from?
    07-16-09 12:49 AM
    jamiegroh, Thanks on this post... I did not know what color to get so i got 3X deal; Blue, Clear and Black... These skins look nice and sharp!
    07-16-09 12:06 PM
    where are you ordering these from?
    From an ebay seller in Hong Kong (dcmugen88) 1 CRYSTAL Soft Gel Case Cover for Blackberry Curve 8900, the seller also has auctions for multiple color bundles.
    07-16-09 12:15 PM
    thanks for helpin him out!
    07-16-09 01:31 PM
    Maybe my eye sight is getting bad at my young age....but does this case have the cutouts on the side for the volume buttons and the headphone jack? If so I think I'll be ordering me a couple!
    07-16-09 04:42 PM
    thanks for helpin him out!
    very welcome
    07-16-09 04:43 PM
    Maybe my eye sight is getting bad at my young age....but does this case have the cutouts on the side for the volume buttons and the headphone jack? If so I think I'll be ordering me a couple!
    the side buttons are covered...the only cutouts in the case are the hole for the mic at the bottom the camera and flash and back speaker the usb and headphone jacks
    07-16-09 09:13 PM
149 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD