then it flexes right back into shape

06-25-09 01:56 PM
    It took 4days from shipped product to delivered product ata my door and I'm on the east coast in southern florida

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yours only took 4 days? Mine shipped on the 18th and I'm only a few states up from you (I'm in Maryland) and I still haven't received mine! Did you do the regular free shipping they offered or did you do faster shipping?
    06-25-09 02:13 PM
    Yours only took 4 days? Mine shipped on the 18th and I'm only a few states up from you (I'm in Maryland) and I still haven't received mine! Did you do the regular free shipping they offered or did you do faster shipping?

nope i did regular free shipping
    06-25-09 02:17 PM
    Haha I gotcha, no worries. I think I'ma get me one of them! Thanks!
    06-25-09 04:15 PM
    Just ordered mine... now let's see how long it will take... I will find this thread again when mine arrives and post how many days it took.
    06-25-09 04:28 PM
    Thanks!

I'm gonna order one too...but I can't decide on a color!
    06-25-09 04:45 PM
    Thanks!

I'm gonna order one too...but I can't decide on a color!
    That's why I ordered 3 of them in different colors.
    06-25-09 04:49 PM
    That's why I ordered 3 of them in different colors.
    I'm a 8900 user in the UK and like this case, does anyone know if the seller ships to the UK, if so can someone let me have th auction no and I will search for them on site

Thanks
    06-26-09 02:41 AM
    No worries, found the seller in question
    06-26-09 02:50 AM
    i found it so hard to choose too!! however, i settled for black in the end cos i didn't want my berry to look inappropriate for work. it still is pretty!!

and its really easy to take it on and off. no problems.
    06-26-09 03:46 AM
    i found it so hard to choose too!! however, i settled for black in the end cos i didn't want my berry to look inappropriate for work. it still is pretty!!

and its really easy to take it on and off. no problems.
    I have a Black silicone skin, so I decided to order one purple, one red, and one blue... everyone will know it's mine at work... since I'm the only one that has an 8900... and I want people to know it's mine!
    06-26-09 06:24 AM
    I have been looking to get a case and bought 2 of these based on your review. I got an acknowledgment last night that my package has shipped.

Thanks!
    06-26-09 11:07 AM
    I just ordered purple and yellow cases. Can't wait to receive them!
    06-29-09 04:45 AM
    I ordered a clear color. Still waiting on mine, however, would love to see a review. Has anyone received theirs yet?
    06-29-09 02:50 PM
    hmmmm. Still waiting for mine. Ordered it on the 22nd.
    06-29-09 04:24 PM
    Nm just got mines in the mail! I love it! It feels SOLID! Took about a few seconds longer than I expected to get it on (I went from one side to the other then shove the top and bottom corners in one by one on the other sides) remember, it's harder than normal silicone cases.

First Impressions:
    I ordered the clear one for my 8900. It has circle patterns. It's smooth, and does not attract lint.

There is actually a plastic piece that covers between the camera hole and flash, unlike other cases where they just cut out one big hole for the camera.

The case covers the top speaker, but there is a hole cut out for the speaker hole on the back of the phone.

There are no cut outs for the side buttons, so you'd have to get used to pressing it with a little more force.

Bottomline: I LOVE this case! I am most likely going to order more colors. It feels very solid, and not going to slide around or come off anytime soon. Highly recommended!!
    06-29-09 08:18 PM
    Just got mine in today too. its great, better than the oem silicon, it feels way more solid, little hard to get on but it was worth it, probably going to order another color also. will post pics when i get to 10 posts
    06-30-09 04:02 PM
    I haven't ordered my 8900 yet, but I think I'm going to get this case.

Do all their cases have the pattern though? Not sure if I like the circles
    06-30-09 09:48 PM
    Yea all they're cases have a pattern embeded in it, not all of them are the little circlys tho

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 09:59 PM
    Got mine today and I absolutely love it!! I am definitely going to order more! Like japanangel said, it is a little hard to put on. It took me a while because i tried top first, bottom first, then the sides, which seemed to be easiest. It is VERY sturdy and actually less bulky than my incipio silicone. I really like how the sides come right up to the keyboard. Also, the screen protector it came with is very nice.

I'll take pics of it on my phone after I get my black bezel. My chrome is all chipped from me picking at it. :P
    Last edited by escentz; 07-01-09 at 12:04 PM. Reason: editing pics
    07-01-09 11:51 AM
    What about sweaty ,or greasy hands how does it hold up?
    07-01-09 11:54 AM
    good, i havent had a problem
    07-01-09 07:13 PM
    07-01-09 07:23 PM
    I'm excited! I think I'm going to get the yellow pink and green.

Although I'm not 100% sure if I want green or black.

Did you guys use the screen protector that came with it? I was thinking of getting the mirror ones too but I'm not sure.. Anyone have any experience?
    07-01-09 07:56 PM
    I didnt try it out because i am currently using clarivue...theyre the best in my experience.
    07-02-09 12:27 AM
149 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD