I came in yesterday looking for cradle chargers and Otterbox/hard cases/screen protectors but I haven't been able to find something like the Commuter line here at the store. Has anyone got any information to hook a girl up?
    Last edited by Qbnkelt; 08-12-10 at 06:36 AM.
    08-12-10 06:31 AM
    Funny, on the AT&T website, there is an Otterbox on there! But, it's not listed on the Otterbox website. Same with the cradle, it's on the AT&T website for purchase, BUT, not on the Blackberry.com website...
    08-12-10 06:53 AM
    I'd say try another store - my store had plenty of the Otterbox cases as well as a CaseMate brand case. I didn't see any cradles, but from what I've seen, the cradle uses the USB connection versus the charging ports. I'm still undecided if I am going to get a cradle or not.

Best buy also has accessories. They are typically way overpriced on the Zagg screen protectors......

08-12-10 06:53 AM
    Cool! Thanks, guys!!!! I'd hoped I could get the stuff here....I really like that every time I've bought things off this site it has arrived in record time without having to pay extra charges.
    I'll check out the Otterbox on the AT&T site...
    08-12-10 07:23 AM
    Also, the AT&T store is offering screen protectors, does anyone know if they are any good with the touchscreen?
    08-12-10 08:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD