I'm new, so forgive me for this question. If you are using a coupon code for CrackBerry App Store do you have to be using the mobile version? I don't see any coupon code box for checking out. I like downloading to my computer so I can keep a copy in case I have to replace my phone again.
    12-01-09 08:22 PM
    I'm new, so forgive me for this question. If you are using a coupon code for CrackBerry App Store do you have to be using the mobile version? I don't see any coupon code box for checking out. I like downloading to my computer so I can keep a copy in case I have to replace my phone again.
    Use mobile version to enter the code or try this site which is basically the same from crackberry app store it has the tab to enter the coupon code Smartphone Apps and Smartphone Accessories - MobiHand Store also when you log in to your account there is a tab to chang device pin incase you get your phone replace just select that tab and follow the on screen options and you be good to go. If anything PM ME.
    12-10-09 11:17 PM
    the good thing is that mobihand saves all your info i used it when i replace my blackberrys the funny thing is that it still had programs form my plam treo over 5 yrs ago lol
    12-17-09 03:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD