I've downloaded upwards of 200 movies so far, from the various posters on this forum, and find only a rare few work for my 8330 curve.

I've managed to get The Hangover, Transformers, Robot Chicken Star Wars, The Watchmen and 300 to work.

But several other movies and tv shows, using the same method to install and load, simply do not work. They either give me an error, keep trying to play but nothing happens, or they play, but with no sound.

So, I'm looking for anyone who's download movies and tried them on their Curve... Which ones have you found to work without a problem?

Or any clues as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.
    08-29-09 03:06 PM
    i've also downloaded a bunch of movies and the hangover was the only one that worked for me too. i noticed when i view the properties that the hangover's codec is "mpeg-4 video" and "ACC" the other ones are "H264" and "ACC" codecs i wonder if this is the problem. i used blackberryreadyvids is that what you used?
    Last edited by ally0442; 09-06-09 at 03:44 PM.
    09-06-09 03:37 PM
    i'm having the same issue, but i guess no one has a answer.
    09-25-09 04:19 PM
    All movies I have download that were specifically curve resolution has worked. All the other random mp4 are hit or miss. I think ill just stick to movies specifically made for curves resolution.
    10-02-09 05:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD