Hi all, can I set the clock as my wallpaper? quite like the all black analog any tips? thanx all
    01-20-09 05:23 PM
    Not that I know of. Maybe a 3rd party application can make this possible.
    01-20-09 05:28 PM
    Hang on a while until Pazmic 4.7 is releasedand then see what's in the package. My guess would be that this can't be done on this phone with a working clock.

I found that changing the wallpaper only changes it on the Home screen and not on the Applications Desktop. It even says that on the menu choice in Media.

This means that if you run an icon theme then you cannot change the wallpaper at all unless 4.7 allows this when creating themes.

For me RIM are saying lots of the right things but they are just not doing them.
    01-20-09 06:24 PM
    Hang on a while until Pazmic 4.7 is releasedand then see what's in the package. My guess would be that this can't be done on this phone with a working clock.

I found that changing the wallpaper only changes it on the Home screen and not on the Applications Desktop. It even says that on the menu choice in Media.

This means that if you run an icon theme then you cannot change the wallpaper at all unless 4.7 allows this when creating themes.

For me RIM are saying lots of the right things but they are just not doing them.
    I agree with that point Pete. Hopefully, that will change soon. Sometimes change is good.
    01-20-09 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD