I purchased a clip on case from Verizon. The kind that just fits around the back and edges. It is a one piece hard case.

I have noticed that when it is on my phone that my bottom four keys get very hard to push. As soon as I take the case off the keys work normally again. I have tried it three or four times with the same result. I will be taking it back. I think it has something to do with the way it adds pressure to the sides. Just trying to save someone some trouble.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-09 03:04 AM
    I purchased a clip on case from Verizon. The kind that just fits around the back and edges. It is a one piece hard case.

I have noticed that when it is on my phone that my bottom four keys get very hard to push. As soon as I take the case off the keys work normally again. I have tried it three or four times with the same result. I will be taking it back. I think it has something to do with the way it adds pressure to the sides. Just trying to save someone some trouble.

Believe I have the same case, and besides not feeling the vibration mode well have not had the problem you describe.

Mike
    11-16-09 04:40 AM
    All I know is my phone and that case do not play well together. Its a shame too because I really like it.

11-16-09 04:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD