Hey I was just wondering if it would be safe to use Clorox� Disinfecting Wipes on my blackberry. If not what do you use to clean and de-germ your blackberry?
    11-26-09 04:35 PM
    I have not tried the clorox wipes, i have just been using an electronic wipe. Hoping it will not be hard on the screen.
    11-26-09 04:41 PM
    A microfiber cloth works well for me for cleaning. Suggested by others here in the forums.

I do not degerm but no one else touches the phone.

I fear any impregnated cloth on all my electronics.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-09 05:04 PM
    I use a camera lens cleaning cloth to clean it, and I don't worry about "de-germing" it, I don't let anyone but me near it!
    If you use a disinfectant wipe, be sure to wring out as much moisture as possible before you use it, BB's don't like moisture at all!
    11-26-09 11:13 PM
    I use a camera lens cleaning cloth to clean it, and I don't worry about "de-germing" it, I don't let anyone but me near it!
    If you use a disinfectant wipe, be sure to wring out as much moisture as possible before you use it, BB's don't like moisture at all!
    Monkee's got it right... BBs don't like moisture, plus the "cleaning agents" in those close can leave a residue behind. I cleaned my curve with screen wipes (a bit to vigorously) and ended up with discoloration on the inside of my housing over the display.

I was able to buff it out using car polish, but what a pain that was. You'd definitely want to wring as much liquid as you can out of any type of cleaning cloth before you wipe down your BB.

I typically care a microfibre cloth with me and just wipe my phone down after basically every phone call. Why are our ears so greasy?
    11-27-09 03:32 AM
    Why are our ears so greasy?
    LoL! I completely forgot about that little problem! I always use a bluetooth earpiece.
    11-27-09 04:03 AM
    I am physically disabled and have to let my many attendants manipulate my blackberry. so that's why i'm asking
    11-27-09 01:52 PM
    I use alcohol swabs. Our cell phones are one of the germiest things we touch. Its a fact! Doesn't matter if you're the only one who touches it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 09:31 PM
    I use clorox wipes....so far no problem....I like them....just handle it gently. During this time of the year I think it will be Ok. Just use them lightly. They work for me.
    11-28-09 02:34 PM
    Also have used clorox wipes. They work fine as long as your gentle. Otherwise I would say use alcahol based wipes that have not a lot of moisture. Basically dries fast and leaves minimal residue.
    11-28-09 03:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD