NO... I have only used water, never used soap.... not sure if it will hurt it, I wouldn't think so
    12-09-09 10:54 AM
    I usually just wipe my screen protector with a damp paper towel and then go over it with a dry one. My iPhone especially get dirty from my fingers and a little damp cloth is all that is needed to clean them like new.
    12-09-09 11:18 AM
    Does the clarivue cover the beveled edges of the onyx too?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-09 09:56 PM
    Does the clarivue cover the beveled edges of the onyx too?

No, it doesn't. Not an issue for me since my case does cover the edges
    , but something to be aware of if that's important to you.

12-13-09 10:06 PM
    Just purchased the clarivue screen protectors.. hope it works out!
    12-14-09 07:57 AM
    Just purchased the clarivue screen protectors.. hope it works out!
    The delivery took a very long time but it was worth the wait for me. I did mess up the first one, but that was operator error.
    12-14-09 09:39 AM
    The delivery took a very long time but it was worth the wait for me. I did mess up the first one, but that was operator error.
    I'm willing to wait.. hopefully the product is worth it. Thanks!
    12-14-09 09:48 AM
    Just installed the clarivue screen protector and it looks great.
    But it doesn't fully cover the screen like beveled edges and a bit of the top.

Guess I am going back the bestskinever screen protector.
    My fault for not reading FAQs and previous posts.
    12-23-09 06:27 PM
    I ordered mine last week wednesday and nothing yet. How long will it take?
    12-23-09 06:56 PM
    I ordered around the same time last week and I haven't receive mine either.

12-23-09 07:43 PM
    Dec 24 would be nice for a delivery. it's been a week already so we will see, i guess
    12-23-09 08:00 PM
    How about you can buy Fellowes Universal Writeright 5 Sheets Per Package!

it'd big enough you can cut out 2 to fit on the 9700 from one sheet so that's 10 screen protector for like 3.99 plus 2.5 for shipping !! at amazon works just fine or you can go to your local radio shack and buy it for 11 dollar no waiting for clarivue!!!

and soo much cheeper !!!
    or i tell you better you can go and buy the one made for the iphone and cut out 2 from one and there you have it at any best buy or radio shack !!

the size you desire!!

Good luck
    12-23-09 08:27 PM
    I've purchased those and have installed one. Clarivue is of better quality imo. I'll keep the Fellows til my Clarivue arrives.

12-23-09 08:35 PM
    I've purchased those and have installed one. Clarivue is of better quality imo. I'll keep the Fellows til my Clarivue arrives.

ok maybe better but there is other brands you can order for cheep!! IMO
    12-23-09 09:10 PM
    Mine took almost 2 weeks. I like it very much, I don't mind that it doesn't cover the beveled edge but I do wish it covered the total vertical length, it would have been much easier to install then.

12-23-09 09:21 PM
    Mine took almost 2 weeks. I like it very much, I don't mind that it doesn't cover the beveled edge but I do wish it covered the total vertical length, it would have been much easier to install then.

hey i am not againts the Clairvue but its a turn off that dont cover the entire screen !!
    12-23-09 09:25 PM

I actually received mines within 10 days of my purchase to which I was pretty surprised as seeing other people waiting much longer for theirs. I live in NYC btw.

The screen protector is really great quality and works flawlessly. This is MUCH better than the BSE as I had that and HATED the orange peel affect. My gf said why does your screen look so distorted and was annoyed when I told her this is a screen protector LOL.

I'm really glad I got this protector and I definately recommend this to everyone who's still looking for one and can't make up their minds.
    12-24-09 07:29 AM
    The screen protector is really great quality and works flawlessly. This is MUCH better than the BSE as I had that and HATED the orange peel affect. My gf said why does your screen look so distorted and was annoyed when I told her this is a screen protector LOL.

I'm really glad I got this protector and I definately recommend this to everyone who's still looking for one and can't make up their minds.
    I agree with you 100 %, this is a great screen protector. I have run the gamut of them, Martin Fields, Boxwave, IS, BodiGuardz, and a couple inexpensive ones, the ones like BodyGuardz and IS have the orange peel effect also. Some of the others were very hard to apply and either did not provide adequate protection or dulled the screen.

The Clarivue does it all, atleast for me

12-24-09 07:59 AM
    After reading and following this thread, I just bought the Clarivue screen protectors and silicone skin. I found a 10% off coupon code that worked so I saved a couple of bucks.
    Since I chose the "free shipping option" I am guessing it will be 2 to 3 weeks before they arrive.
    12-24-09 08:28 AM
    After reading and following this thread, I just bought the Clarivue screen protectors and silicone skin. I found a 10% off coupon code that worked so I saved a couple of bucks.
    Since I chose the "free shipping option" I am guessing it will be 2 to 3 weeks before they arrive.
    Good job! Always feels good saving a few extra bucks while awaiting your awesome screen protector.
    12-24-09 08:32 AM
    lol, I think we all chose free shipping, atleast I did, so you should get yours within 2 weeks.

I hope we didn't lead you astray and you like it

12-24-09 08:45 AM
    I just got mine and i think I screwed it up
    12-24-09 11:38 AM
    I just got mine and i think I screwed it up
    Both of your screen protectors??? They are easy as pie to install!
    12-24-09 11:41 AM
    well i pulled back tab 1,,,,,that was easy

then weh i pulled back tab 2 it teared now all the stick stuff from tab two is on the top. i went to website and sat demo and wen they pulled tab 2 another screen came off so now im sort of confused
    12-24-09 11:45 AM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD