While looking through various screen protectors, I found this one from Clarivue, has anyone here tried them out? Your input is appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-10 10:20 PM
    Before its brought up, I have done a search through the forums....would just like some more opinions about the pros and cons from those of you who have used them. Thanks

02-09-10 10:33 PM
    I too was curious about this. I almost ordered the privacy today but opted for the crystal clear because of how anal I am about optics.
    02-09-10 10:44 PM
    I use the crystal clear and really like it. You may find some more details in the thread I had on it:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/cl...t-time-380633/

02-10-10 06:35 AM
    While looking through various screen protectors, I found this one from Clarivue, has anyone here tried them out? Your input is appreciated.

I am curious about this, too. Hopefully someone who actually uses this will post instead of someone who doesn't and therefore cannot offer the input the OP is specifically requesting.

02-10-10 08:39 AM
    I use this screen protector.

Fit perfectly and works great!

Don't know what else to tell you!

Nathan
    02-10-10 09:17 AM
    I use this screen protector.

Fit perfectly and works great!

Don't know what else to tell you!

Nathan
    Nathan,

I remember seeing your posts all the time at howardforums. Have you officially given up on Nokia as well? I havent had one since i got rid of my e71 last May.
    02-10-10 09:45 AM
    weirdalchy!

Thanks for noticing me!

I still have my E71 as a backup phone but I have not used it since I went over to BB!

My son was even joking with me; I would have jumped onto the E72 when it came out. But I still did not get it!

After almost over 10 years with Nokia I am actually loving the 9700!

Still keeping up with all of Nokia's issues and watching both, just for my knowledge sake!

Any other questions shoot away!

Nathan
    02-10-10 09:50 AM
    I've never used clarivue, but am using whichever cheapo one came with the epik case from degasis.net. Much easier to apply to screen than invisishield, and is invisible when on the screen. No "orange peel" or rippling like some others do. And it actually does protect. I had someone slap my leg wearing a ring when the phone was in my lap.. Scuffed up and knicked the protector, but the screen is fine. Had to order some more from degasis though.

Best of all, its cheap!

02-10-10 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD