i have a 9700 and im using a flex rubber case right now but i hate using the OEM holster that comes with the phone. which would u guys recommend? i can get the body glove for 30 in store and the otter boxes i would have to buy off of ebay (want the cheapest deal possible) here is a link to the body glove for people who dont know: Body Glove | Store

thanks for the help.
    Last edited by surfguy17; 03-14-10 at 08:26 PM.
    03-14-10 08:22 PM
    I prefer the Otterbox Defender. I got in online for about $20. It's awesome.
    03-14-10 08:23 PM
    I have the Otterbox Commuter. It is TOP NOTCH in quality. It is really good looking in person and I have received compliments already on it (just got it on Friday).

I bought it off Amazon for $21 and it comes with a nice screen protector.
    03-14-10 08:25 PM
    This was after ordering my 2nd replacement for my Seidio 360.... I wish I'd have ordered the defender in the first place, this thing is TOUGH...
    03-14-10 08:33 PM
    I would vote for the OtterBox Defender between the two choices. The Defender offers a hard shell inner case that is then wrapped with a rubber outer case. Additionally you get the Screen protector and the keyboard protector, which you may or may not use, your choice. It also comes with a custom fit holster that has the BB sleeper function. The screen fits to the inside, facing your hip, so that any impacts while walking, sitting, etc, are absorbed by the back of the case, not directly on the screen.
    03-14-10 09:07 PM
    Commuter case all the.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-10 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD