hello all......i upgraded from my curve to the tour...(after two days with a storm2).....and i had to also grab two charger pods that i am used to having...one for the the nightstand....one for desk/work.....
    my question....when i set the phone in the pod....it responds with a single red blink at top, along with a CHIME......i cannot find where to adjust or turn off this chime......it's sort of annoying as i am continually taking the phone out/in of the pod.....can anyone help, or point me where i might adjust this...??
    thanks!!
    11-03-09 09:48 AM
    um sounds like you have something like berrybuzz installed.
    11-03-09 10:04 AM
    I remember seeing this on a leaked os 5.0 for the tour. I could be wrong, though. Try going to Options>advanced options>Accessibility>then look for system sounds or something like that and choose "off". Cause I remember seeing in the preloaded ringtones about sounds relating to charging the battery, a full charge, disconnecting from PC, etc.
    11-03-09 10:08 AM
    I remember seeing this on a leaked os 5.0 for the tour. I could be wrong, though. Try going to Options>advanced options>Accessibility>then look for system sounds or something like that and choose "off". Cause I remember seeing in the preloaded ringtones about sounds relating to charging the battery, a full charge, disconnecting from PC, etc.
    it is event sounds.
    11-03-09 10:11 AM
    hmmm...i tried that..(events sounds)....and it was already turned to "OFF"...and is not the culprit....
    i ALSO noticed the chime/notification IS tied to the profile.....as when it was in normal...it chimed...vs when in vibrate...setting it there caused a vibration....ANY OTHER IDEAS??
    thanks!!!!
    11-03-09 01:11 PM
    persistence! found it...it did have to do with berrybuzz....but it wasn't an obvious/logical correlation....
    had to do with alerting when fully charged....so with the phone being mainly fully charged...if i rec'd a text, read it and put it back....it would buzz upon returning....alerting of it being "fully charged"....turned that alert off....THANKS TO BOTH of you!
    11-03-09 01:23 PM
    Mine did the same thing. I was about to tell you it had to do with BerryBuzz but you figured it out.
    11-03-09 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD