hello...

i need one of those skin/cover things for my curve and was
    wondering where everyone got theirs.

ebay has em for around $10~$11...
    best buy was $15 pre-tax...

any alternatives?

thanks!

*and so many people have the black one...is there another color thats unique and still looks good?
    08-20-08 10:46 AM
    I bought mine at a t-mo place in the mall it was around 9.99 or something like that. Mine is blue and looks great.
    08-20-08 10:47 AM
    I also got mine at a T-mo kiosk in the mall - only place that sold singles as opposed to 3-packs, and it was $9.99 as 3-5 said.
    08-20-08 10:54 AM
    I also got mine at a T-mo kiosk in the mall - only place that sold singles as opposed to 3-packs, and it was $9.99 as 3-5 said.
    kiosk aren't you fancy!
    08-20-08 10:57 AM
    so i guess its pretty much around $10...

bah.

ohwell.

while im here,
    how do u turn the picture snapping sound off
    on the camera?

thanks, again...
    08-20-08 11:02 AM
    I got mine at the store here. 9.99 plus shipping. Should be here Monday.
    08-20-08 11:03 AM
    how do u turn the picture snapping sound off
    on the camera?

thanks, again...
    You need a third party app to do that -
    BerryAnnoying - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store
    08-20-08 11:04 AM
    I am awaiting my curve in the mail now and I did a search on Ebay for the 8330 curve skins and found quite a few. Black, Blue, Neon Green. The black one was 6.94with free shipping.

By the way has anyone used the skins that just stick on? They have a three pack on Ebay for 10$ that I really like because you can pick the 3 designs you want. Any feedback?
    08-20-08 11:08 AM
    I just saw some on ebay for .99 but the shipping was 3.99. There were some cool designs on ebay from a company called high voltage skins but they were $9.
    hello...

i need one of those skin/cover things for my curve and was
    wondering where everyone got theirs.

ebay has em for around $10~$11...
    best buy was $15 pre-tax...

any alternatives?

thanks!

*and so many people have the black one...is there another color thats unique and still looks good?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-08 11:10 AM
    I got mines on ShopCrackberry.com for $9.99 in pink!! I just got it yesterday and LOVE it!! I did see on ebay for $6.99. Maybe I will get the white one.
    08-20-08 11:12 AM
    Try this Mygelskin.com not cheap.....but a lot of designs and pretty cool.
    08-20-08 11:12 AM
    also try amazon.com, and this place gives you 4 of your choice of colors for $23
    eSHOPlimited.com - Your one place to buy authentic BRAND NEW OEM Accessories for your mobile devices
    08-20-08 11:17 AM
    I got mine for my 8820 at a t-mobile retail store for $9.99!!! they have every color, pretty much, and they also carry them for curve!! there blackberry authentic too!

Also, I went to ATT a couple of weeks ago, and I was a deal of 3 (I think it was blue, black, and clear one) for $19.99!!
    08-20-08 11:21 AM
    I bought one of mine from tmobile when i bought the phone for 10 bucks. and then i just bought another one from best buy yesterday for 15. even though bestbuy is more expensive and they usually have more colors then tmobile, id still buy it from there opposed to ebay because ebay charges shipping and handling so it comes out to the same amount, and plus its fun buying it and putting it on your phone the same day =] Im addicted to the covers Im working towards having one in every color haha
    08-20-08 11:33 AM
    what do people think about the hard cases?

theres this clear one i found on ebay.

Clear Crystal Skin Case Cover for Blackberry 8300 Curve - eBay (item 230281095233 end time Aug-20-08 10:27:13 PDT)

i think im leaning more towards this than the rubber silicone ones....
    08-20-08 11:36 AM
    I say look on Amazon for gel skins. I got two authentic BB from there (orange and lime green) for $7 each shipped. I also got a clear authentic from ebay for about the same price, but just don't trust ebay as much as Amazon.
    08-20-08 11:45 AM
    I got a few at Amazon for about $6 each - shipping costs eat up savings though unless you're buying enough stuff to get free shipping like I was. Also be careful, I ordered 3 different colors and got two red ones and a blue - one of the reds was supposed to be something else. Too much of a pain to return it.

08-20-08 11:47 AM
    Just left Best Buy 30 min. Ago. They had black, burgundy and pink in stock. I bought one of each. They were $14.99 �tax.

08-20-08 12:08 PM
    yeah I just found out about Best Buy, but I have every color already, and I never paid more than 10 for any of them.
    I have lite and dark pink, white, clear, black, light and dark blue, green, red, orange, gray, gold, and a few leather cases that I never wear.
    08-20-08 12:11 PM
    A friend of mine had a hard case, dropped his berry and the hard case broke and broke the berry battery door as well. So now I only use the silicon skins, or I just wear her naked!! (with a BSE of course)
    08-20-08 12:12 PM
    Try this Mygelskin.com not cheap.....but a lot of designs and pretty cool.

those look cool, but don't look very protective...
    08-20-08 12:40 PM
    Got mine on eBay for 3.99, OEM. Its magenta(bright neon pink)

08-20-08 02:47 PM
    Also be careful, I ordered 3 different colors and got two red ones and a blue - one of the reds was supposed to be something else. Too much of a pain to return it.

Yes be careful when ordering from Amazon. My gf ordered what she thought was the light blue for her pearl but ended up with navy. The picture was clearly of the light blue. What I later figured out is that a lot of them have the BB product number that you can compare to on the BB website.
    08-20-08 03:12 PM
    I love the look of these skins but here is a newb question for you - what are skins? are they thin films that you place over the original bb cover or is it a replaceable cover for the original cover that your original bb comes with? Sorry this may have been asked before. Would skins be considered almost like the skins that you put when you want to put plastic film decorations on your windows. They are easy to put on and take of and you can replace them as much as you want. Just curious ; )
    08-20-08 03:35 PM
    08-20-08 05:21 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD