This isn't an advertisement, as I have no affiliation with the company, but thought I'd pass on some great deals I found:

HandHelditems.com is having a 70% off sale on Blackberry Bold Accessories, with an additional 30% off with coupon code 30bold9000 (Exp 12/31). Shipping starts at $3.

Because I'm a new member, it won't allow me to post URLs, but go to www . handhelditems . com, and you should be able to find the Bold accessories, highly discounted with an additional 30% off.
    11-11-08 05:07 PM
    Thanls for the heads up, lot's of CrackberryHead Bold accessory junkies around here...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 05:09 PM
    Awsom! Thank you!
    11-13-08 10:24 AM
    Hey Thanks!
    11-13-08 12:09 PM
    Hey guys - First Post here...

Just FYI - depending on what accessories you're looking for, you may want to cross-shop Newegg before buying. They have some kickin' prices on Bold items right now...

EX - Jawbone II for $88, OEM charging pod for $13.99, OEM leather holster for $7.99 (though it's backordered for now)...

Keep in mind that their prices seem to change nearly every day, and the return policy varies with the price, so buyer beware...
    11-13-08 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD