Hi. I just purchased the charging pod for my Blackberry 8330. I can sync to the computer when I plug the USB directly into the Blackberry. When I plug into the charging pod, it only charges and does not sync. What am I doing wrong? I need to sync to the computer and I want to use the charging pod to do so.

Thanks!
    09-08-08 11:54 AM
    You're in the same boat I am....I also thought that 'charging pods' would allow for syncing but they don't - they are truly 'charging pods' and nothing more.

Still very handy though.

P.S. I bought a bluetooth usb device so I can wirelessly sync with my computer for about $20 at Circuit City. Definitely worth the money.
    Last edited by Dilbert; 09-08-08 at 01:50 PM.
    09-08-08 12:09 PM
    That's a bummer it won't sync. The description on Crackberry even says it syncs.

I appreciate your help!
    09-08-08 12:17 PM
    The charging pod does not sync... only charges!! The gold contacts on the back are for charging only (not syncing! )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-08 12:22 PM
    That's a bummer it won't sync. The description on Crackberry even says it syncs.

I appreciate your help!
    Where does it say that? When I read the description I see this:

**Does NOT include power supply - travel charger and vehicle power adapter, sold separately. Charging Pod does NOT sync.
    09-08-08 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD