I want to use my new Curve for GPS navigation in my car and know how quickly the battery is used. To help this I have been looking for a charging car mount. I do not see any listed on this site but found others, however, quite a few have poor reviews for the suction cup not sticking to the window. Does anyone have any suggestions or recomendations?

or should I just buy a good mount and a seperate charging cord and be done with it?

I dont really need a wireless mic on the mount as I use my bluetooth for that. I appreciate your help!
    03-12-08 10:06 AM
    I bought my car charger from a local TMO store.It was a while back though same charger I used for my MDA have no problems with it.As for a mounting my BB in the car I was going to order a mounting kit from here Proclipusa

hope that helps
    03-12-08 12:11 PM
    I just ordered the THB Comfort Cradle with the optional windshield mount. It docks the phone and charges it via the gold leads on the back of the curve. With the windshield mount, I won't need to drill holes into my dash to mount the kit.
    03-15-08 12:05 AM
    If you want a good price check on ebay, you will find anything.
    03-15-08 06:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD