This is my second storm, the first one I sent back, due to having 22 restarts in one day.. Tried different OS's, wiped, blah blah blah the whole 9 yards.

This one, I was getting 1 to 2 restarts a day when I first got it, always some error when it was just sitting on the desk/couch or whatever. For the past few weeks though, I've been seeing it restart quite a bit when its on the charger, Same with the first one. The first one restarted 12 times one night, according to meterberry.

I had 8 restarts while it was on the charger last night, none during the day, I came home, put it back on the charger, and it restarted twice in a half hour.

Do you guys think this is a hardware issue or maybe my charger's messed up? I'm thinking if I charge it on the computer's power for the night it might change it..

Whats your thoughts on it? I'll be trading this phone in, the Random restarts are a pain in the ***, even though its mainly at night, but randomly during the day it'll do it pulling up to 25% of the battery with it.. And I'm thinking I'm going to need a new charger as well.
    08-18-09 09:13 PM
    my phone did the odd auto restart every now and again....then stopped doing it, but now its dead and wont respond at the moment.

its odd that you have had that many restarts. im thinking you might have a faulty charger or a fault in your electrical outlet causing your phones to F*** up.
    08-18-09 11:21 PM
    It narrows down to a charger or bad luck with storms. It never does it when Its plugged into my truck, but thats only for an hour, if that. I'll let my comp run all night and try it on that.

Does it no matter what plug I try it on in my house, and it happened at my buddies house.
    08-18-09 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD