I bought something like this on ebay a few months ago. Real cheap and it worked great!

For Blackberry Tour 9630 Black Gel Case Rubber Cover - eBay (item 390166543608 end time Apr-05-10 19:54:52 PDT)
    Does that case attract dust at all? Just curious, the Epik cases do not seem to attract any dust as some others do.
    Last edited by mikeplus1; 03-07-10 at 07:56 AM.
    03-07-10 07:38 AM
    I just purchased a tour and thinking about going with the Innocase Snap, I usually hate cases but this one is different, it doesn't seem to be in the way and the phone still looks great.
    03-07-10 07:48 AM
    Go with the sedio case II that's in the accessory store. The greatest case ever! Very light and not bulky at all. I purchased the case and holster no complaints at all!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-10 11:21 AM
    Does that case attract dust at all? Just curious, the Epik cases do not seem to attract any dust as some others do.
    Mine only seemed to collect lint from when it was in my pocket and that got annoying. But now that I use my phone for business as well, I dont use that anymore, I use my leather case.
    03-07-10 12:02 PM
    Hijacking this thread.

I'm looking for a holster for my 9630 that has a belt LOOP not a clip. I frequently am in odd body configurations and upside down, and I don't trust clips to stay attached and to not break.
    This holster needs to have a some sort of strap or locking mechanism to keep the phone in place, not just a sleeve, because of my previous mentioned body configurations.

Anyone have any leads?

Thanks!

03-07-10 12:03 PM
    I use and love the Epik transparent resin gel cases. They come in 5 colors, fit like a glove and fit snugly in the OEM holsters. Standard design pattern model is $4.99 on eBay with free shipping, Pro model (no pattern) sells for $6.99 with free shipping. Both models include 1 ultra clear screen protector and cleaning cloth. Seller DCMUGEN ships from China (takes 1-2 weeks), but other sellers ship from US for slightly more money, but faster shipping. You can get them at www.Degasis.net - Authorized Dealer of Epik Case Products for Smartphones - Blackberry Iphone Etc. as well.

Epik Case for BlackBerry Tour 9630 and other phones on eBay.
    I ordered 2 of these last week. I hope I love them.
    03-07-10 03:28 PM
    03-07-10 03:53 PM
    I have an Otterbox Defender case and if I used the OEM standard leather case instead of its holster it fits very snug and i like the protection, I have taken the clip off so that it can go in a pocket easily, when I need a clip on holster then i use the Otterbox one that came with it

This gives me the flexibility of slick nice looking case for when i need that and a rugged clip on for wheni am a twork and need the extra protection.
    03-07-10 03:54 PM
    i've got the smoked epik pro case and i love it!
    03-07-10 03:57 PM
    Amazon sell's great hoslters and cases.
    03-07-10 07:39 PM
    ive never been a fan of cases for blackberries...personal preference of course

ive always found it thinner, nicer all around than slapping a gaudy looking case on it. throwing it in the pocket of jeans and shorts works great. bad enough i cant hear it vibrate, a case wont help.

now with the iphone, i was a case junkie.
    03-07-10 08:27 PM
    Just ordered an epik case, thanks for the info. Anyone know if a tour with the epik on will fit in the charging dock? Its not a big deal to take it off, but would be cool if I didnt have to. The pictures look like it may cover up the contacts.

Thanks!
    03-07-10 08:48 PM
    no, you gotta take it off, i just got both a tour, epik, and a charging pod and i would know. not even a choice, this thing fits perfectly without any case.
    03-07-10 11:02 PM
    Hijacking this thread.

I'm looking for a holster for my 9630 that has a belt LOOP not a clip. I frequently am in odd body configurations and upside down, and I don't trust clips to stay attached and to not break.
    This holster needs to have a some sort of strap or locking mechanism to keep the phone in place, not just a sleeve, because of my previous mentioned body configurations.

Anyone have any leads?

Thanks!

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=9NzavMNa

If you look at the clip, it actually wraps around the belt. No belt loop, but this should work just as well
    03-08-10 02:32 AM
    I always look at all these different cases and pick out a bunch I want, but then I end up with my trusty silicone and a screen protector. I love silicone cases and the millions of colors they come in. It's hard to break old habits I guess, regardless of the other cool choices available on the market.
    03-08-10 04:11 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD