If anyone has a GRT case that they don't like and want to sell I might be interested. Wouldn't mind trying one out but don't need one badly enough to pay full price at the moment.

I have a splash cruiser case I got from amazon. I like it and it doesn't add much bulk. The front face plate did pop off when I hung the holster on a door frame. It split the holster it half and the face popped off but the phone was fine. I did hang it badly and was moving forward with enough force to brake pretty much any product. I took the belt clip off and glued the holster back together and just slip it into my pocket now. I actually prefer it that way but I hated to have the screen exposed. Problem solved Almost forgot, I also had to file the back part of the case at the top to stop it from locking the screen constantly. Few minutes with a emery board took care of it.

Amazon.com: splash CRUISER Case + Belt Clip Holster for Blackberry 9800 Torch (BLACK): Cell Phones & Accessories
    12-20-10 01:13 PM
    If anyone has a GRT case that they don't like and want to sell I might be interested. Wouldn't mind trying one out but don't need one badly enough to pay full price at the moment.

I have a splash cruiser case I got from amazon. I like it and it doesn't add much bulk. The front face plate did pop off when I hung the holster on a door frame. It split the holster it half and the face popped off but the phone was fine. I did hang it badly and was moving forward with enough force to brake pretty much any product. I took the belt clip off and glued the holster back together and just slip it into my pocket now. I actually prefer it that way but I hated to have the screen exposed. Problem solved Almost forgot, I also had to file the back part of the case at the top to stop it from locking the screen constantly. Few minutes with a emery board took care of it.

Amazon.com: splash CRUISER Case + Belt Clip Holster for Blackberry 9800 Torch (BLACK): Cell Phones & Accessories
    Have you tried the RGT case? I tried it at Att and was too bulky for my taste. Didnt buy it
    12-20-10 01:28 PM
    I have the GRT case and am so disappointed. Yesterday-while at the stadium-my Torch popped out of the clip and I didn't know it. Luckliy it happened as I was getting up from my seat to get something to eat. A good samaritan sitting near me found it and held it until I returned. He told me the case came apart.

Then today it happened again. Popped out of the clip and the top part of the case came off when it hit the ground.

Now I don't know what to do. I MUST have a rugged case with a clip. I have until 12/23 to decide if I want to keep the Torch or get an iPhone4, which I don't really want to do, but I know that OB makes a super heavy duty case with a clip for the iP4. Maybe a Seido? Anyone have any experince with them?
    12-20-10 01:34 PM

1. whats wrong with my nails??

2. my girlfriend's dog scratched the screen protectors. gonna replace it.

3. im a dude. that bb belongs to my gf. im using the black one with seidio innocase..

PS: arent we talking about Torch's case here? hahhaa :P
    hahaha...nice case dude. just felt like yanking it.
    12-20-10 02:32 PM
    actually i bought in my local phone shop, and they got tons of cases and its quite cheap. aroun 5$ each, its silicon rubber material

12-20-10 04:56 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD