Was wondering what cases and screen protectors that people have been impressed with, i searched through a lot of threads, but didnt find many talking about cases. Post them here good and bad.
    04-29-09 07:59 PM
    I'm using verizons screen protectors and I like them a lot, though they smudge really easy, but meh, nothing the cleaning cloth doesn't fix. And I'm using a silicone case right now, I'm gonna be ordering Incipio's Feather though here shortly when I have some spare $$$ sitting around lol
    04-29-09 08:03 PM
    I just ordered the Seidio Innocase II and I'm using the Verizon Screen Protectors. The Screen Protector is working fine so far and hopefully the case does too.
    04-29-09 08:28 PM
    I have the seidio hyrbid, it's nice.. i might check out a innoscase II though. I'm using the seidio screen protector and it rocks, went on within seconds with zero bubbles
    04-29-09 08:30 PM
    thanks for the help, still hope to hear from some more people but it sounds like seidio products are the way to go.
    04-29-09 08:31 PM
    Why do the Verizon screen protectors look so smudged on the Storm? I used them on my Voyager, and never noticed. The smudges drive me nuts.
    04-29-09 08:32 PM
    Not sure why they smudge, the one that came on my phone didn't smudge that bad but it was just too thin and it started peeling, I might give the body guardz or invisible shield a try, just because I like the look of the storm, but I want it protected as well.
    04-29-09 08:38 PM
    I use the screen protectors verizon sells + no case.
    04-29-09 08:41 PM
    it just seems like the verizon protectors smudge and scratch easily and are not very good quality
    04-29-09 08:44 PM
    They seem to be decent quality to me, I mean, it is a touch screen phone, everyones fingers have oils on them, there's not much you can do to make something smudge proof. I do notice some minor scratches but nothing deep, and I'd sure as **** rather have my screen cover scratched than my screen lol
    04-29-09 08:48 PM
    But why do the smudges show up more on the Storm, than the Voyager? Never saw smudges on my Voyager.
    04-29-09 08:51 PM
    Could just be something different they did in production, I'm not sure about that one, It's a good question.

Maybe because you have to press down harder compared to just tapping the Voyager? Lol could be many reasons.
    04-29-09 09:03 PM
    I was using a Seidio Innocase I, but after barely 4 months of use the tabs broke and it no longer closes properly. Sad 'cause I really liked the feel of the case. I'm not sure what I'll get as a replacement since I'm not really enjoying the slow responses from seidio customer service. I use the verizon screen protectors, they're ok but I don't like them as much as the screen protectors I used with my treo.
    04-29-09 09:38 PM
    I use the OEM Blackberry silicon case with a full body protector from ZAGG.com (invisibleshield). I'm a little O.C.D. when it comes to scratches...lol.
    04-29-09 09:41 PM
    How do you like the invisibleshield? I kinda want to give that a try.
    04-29-09 09:48 PM
    Invisible Shield by ZAGG... hard to put on. but worth it...just be ready to set aside 20 focused minutes for application.
    04-29-09 09:53 PM
    Haha, okay, I've got no problem with doing things right. I mean, you spend money on something you might as well do it right. Thanks a lot.
    04-29-09 10:04 PM
    zagg > * as far as screen covers...i believe they also make a full body cover for the storm as well
    04-29-09 10:21 PM
    i also use the invisible shield with a silicon case. i like the invisible shield... it does the job for the most part. its suppose to be scratch proof but i managed to get a scratch on it. the only downside to the IS is that i have yet to find a hard cover case that fits over the IS. so there is a little bit of added bulk, not noticeable otherwise.
    04-29-09 10:48 PM
    thanks guys, looks like its time to order the invisible sheild
    04-30-09 12:48 AM
    Seidio Innocase II rocks.
    04-30-09 05:02 PM
    the redesigned otter is pertty sweet if you need a litter more protection
    04-30-09 05:07 PM
    Seidio Innocase I and Holster. Old school and you can't go wrong! Great combo and company.
    04-30-09 06:05 PM
    I use the OEM leather case and the Anti-Glare screen protectors from PPC Techs. They do not show fingerprints and smudges and last forever.

PPC Techs Blackberry Storm Accessories WriteSHIELD anti
    04-30-09 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD