i currently own the otterbox commuter series for the torch and i loved it at first but now im hating it because its starting to scratch the bezel and is pushing the slider upwards and causing it to be looseas well as a few other issues!!!! so i wanted to know if theres any cases that are better than this one and still protects the case???????
    schocron likes this.
    01-08-11 08:34 PM
    I use the AGF GRT case. I love the case and protects the phone well. The case doesn't clip onto the phone itself, it actually attaches to itself between the front and the back and slides on its own set of rails. They have two different ones the original AGF GRT and the Endo.

I have not noticed any scratching on my phone with this case as of yet.

At first the case maybe very stiff and hard to slide up and down, however after a week the sliding with the case is quite smooth and easier
    gilgastelum21 likes this.
    01-08-11 08:36 PM
    I've had the casemate case which had a nice dark chrome color! Looks very neat on the Torch and classy.
    01-08-11 09:08 PM
    I had the Commuter, then bought the AGF GRT. I'm VERY pleased with the AGF. Better fit, looks better and it doesn't lock my screen like the Otter did.
    01-08-11 09:49 PM
    I dig the Body Glove case a lot

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-11 10:00 PM
    The Seidio Active Innocase has been installed on my Torch for a couple of weeks now and so far I like it. Based on previous complaints I pulled off the part that protects the slider the other day and there was no evidence of scratches on the bezel. The case snaps on and does not feel sloppy and has not popped off or cracked with minor drops. What I liked about this case is it also comes with the holster when you order the "combo" package and the case itself does not add much bulk to the phone.

seidioonline.com
    01-09-11 08:41 AM
    I originally had the AGF GRT case, although I didn't like the added bulk it was a well designed case. Clips onto itself instead of the device, has its own glide rails so you don't rely on the phones slider, makes the device solid again with no screen wiggly. Overall a really nice case, my only compliant was the added bulk and the top piece makes it a bit hard to type on the top row of keys on the physical keyboard.
    01-09-11 08:46 AM
    Personally I use one of the full-phone protective skins and when I'm not using my device I keep it in a BlackBerry leather holster.

01-09-11 08:49 AM
    Personally I use one of the full-phone protective skins and when I'm not using my device I keep it in a BlackBerry leather holster.

+1

I have a Ghost Armour screen protector on mine, and I'm waiting for a Best Skins Ever to come in the mail which I'll put on the other parts, beyond that I just have the OEM leather pocket (essentially the holster, but without the flap and the clip.)
    01-09-11 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD