I was just wondering what cases folks are using and which one's are best suited for the storm? I prefer side pouches
    01-25-09 09:07 PM
    I have a hard plastic case and a side pouch.
    01-25-09 09:23 PM
    Hard plastic clip on case from Verizon - Love the super slim profile - works like it should. Also have the Leather with clasp model (like the one that came with the 8800) - but don't think I'll ever use it.
    01-25-09 09:27 PM
    I have the plastic holster which i use almost all the time. When I'm just sitting around at home or in the car (doesn't slide on dash) I have a silicone I put it in.
    01-25-09 09:32 PM
    i have a contractor style holster, its pretty bad *** gotta big metal clip for attachign to your belt, and i have the BB silicone case its stiff to get in and out of the holster though, just ordered ghost armor for it. my friend with an iphone has it and says its awesome so ill give it a whirl. i like the silicone case still though cause it gives good grip and won't slide around in my truck. and if you ever drop it, its got a wee bit of cushion to help it bounce instead of break lol
    01-25-09 09:41 PM
    Seidio Innocase I and Innocase Holster for my storm. I couldn't be happier with my case, it's perfect!
    01-25-09 10:26 PM
    I think I might order the OEM leather pouch/holster.
    01-25-09 10:33 PM
    I think I might order the OEM leather pouch/holster.
    Would recommend the Fortte leather pouch over the OEM. Much better product.
    01-25-09 11:05 PM
    Would recommend the Fortte leather pouch over the OEM. Much better product.
    What makes it so much better? Better leather?
    01-28-09 11:56 PM
    I just ordered the Seidio Innocase Hybrid so we'll see how that goes.
    01-29-09 12:00 AM
    I had the leather holster from Verizon...but I upgraded to the Seido Innocase I & Holster
    01-29-09 12:01 AM
    I might get this bad boy... It's a little different than the standard OEM black leather one.

RIM OEM Leather Swivel Holster for BlackBerry Storm 9530 - Dark Brown For Blackberry - BlackBerry Storm 9530 - Cases - Fommy.com
    01-29-09 12:07 AM
    I have this one, I think it fits very snug and looks classy! Your thoughts?

Purchase the Premium Blackberry Storm Leather Case w/ Free Shipping in U.S.
    01-29-09 03:34 AM
    What makes it so much better? Better leather?
    more coverage and not as wide due to different seam construction.
    01-29-09 06:09 AM
    I bought the OEM leather case in black, thinking about getting one in brown also. paid $19.99+ $3.95 SH. I was using a OEM 8800 leather one before i got this one.
    01-29-09 06:42 AM
    I also have the Seidio Innocase and Holster combo. I honestly feel that it improves the quality of my phone.
    01-29-09 06:53 AM
    Just ordered Vaja Balance cases; currently using the pouches that the Bell units ship with. Put Invisible Shield on them as well, to protect against casual encounters with our Airedale Terriers. Seems the big question is protection versus utility and style.

As a corollary issue, how many users have Storms in industrial or construction environments and what if any precautions did you feel were necessary?
    01-29-09 07:11 AM

No magnet so no 'sleep' function....
    01-29-09 10:14 AM
    I just have a simple pink silicone case with a screen protector on it for now. I just got it so I am still case hunting ... trying to find something that doesn't make it too bulky, but looks good too.
    01-29-09 10:17 AM
    I also have the Seidio Innocase and Holster combo. I honestly feel that it improves the quality of my phone.
    Do you have any problems with the screen, I just installed the Innocase II and the screen won't click with the case installed. It clicks fine if I remove the battery cover and install the case but not with both the battery cover and case.

Just wanted to add that I don't have anything inserted in the battery compartment as a screen click fix, I did loosen the two center case screws to improve my screen clicking.
    01-29-09 10:18 AM

When I saw that pic I had to have it, lol.

I bought the OEM leather case in black, thinking about getting one in brown also. paid $19.99+ $3.95 SH. I was using a OEM 8800 leather one before i got this one.
    Even though the black, brown and blue all have the same part # that end in -001 (black), -002 (brown) and -003 (blue) the black case seems totally different in shape than the brown and blue cases. The black case arches up towards the top where the brown and blue cases are almost a perfect square... It's weird that they have the same part number, HDW-18969-XXX (XXX = color 001, 002 or 003).

I was going to get both black and brown cases as well to match my belt/shoes but then I realized black goes with just about everything and the phone itself is black...
    01-29-09 08:29 PM
    Does anybody know if the seido case hybrid protects the actual screen? meaning is it sealed or open?
    01-29-09 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD