Case-Mate BlackBerry Tour 9630 Barely There Cases (Case-Mate BB9630BT), BlackBerry Tour 9630 Cases, Holsters, Skins, and Accessories in Premium Leather

this is what i picked up last night for my brand new tour. Not that I dont mind her nakkid... i just know how careless i am and plus since i love some color on my bb's every now and again, this is perfect!

i really love it. it does not add any bulky-ness or more weight to the phone at all, if any, not much at all. so this gets 2 thumbs up from me!

verizon had their mark-up on it, of course, so i ended up paying $33, with tax and all, but still worth it.

im def. going back to at least get the silver shiny one!
    11-04-09 09:32 AM
    That's a great case, I have one too.
    11-04-09 06:37 PM
    that case looks great!! I bought a flimsy gel one when I bought my Tour because I'm clumsy too.. I actually dropped her today :x it took me 4 days!

I'm trying to figure out what cases I want to get I want a few epic ones but they take SO LONG to come in..
    11-10-09 12:22 AM
    just ordered my silver one..cant wait
    11-10-09 09:01 AM
    just ordered my silver one..cant wait
    If you receive the silver one, would you mind to post some photos here, please? I ordered one from eBay - I always wanted a silver low-profile case (not too shiny one...).
    11-10-09 09:10 AM
    sure thing..i should receive it on friday
    11-10-09 09:51 AM
    I decided on the pink one last night!! (:
    11-10-09 05:01 PM
    hopefully tomorrow i will pick up the silver one!
    11-10-09 05:56 PM
    because I have nothing else I'd rather be doing right now.. I got my pink case mate in the mail today! I LOVE it. It's more of a metallic-y magenta but it's still really cute and useful.

11-13-09 02:29 AM
    hopefully tomorrow i will pick up the silver one!
    sure thing..i should receive it on friday
    Did you guys receive the silver one? Would you mind to post some photos, please? Thanks!
    11-14-09 11:28 AM
    Those look nice. I've been using a Best Skins Ever skin for now, but it doesn't offer any drop/bump protection. Just protects from scratches.
    11-16-09 10:33 AM
    I still aint got my silver one. I hope to get it tonight or tomorrow tho...
    11-17-09 05:06 PM
    because I have nothing else I'd rather be doing right now.. I got my pink case mate in the mail today! I LOVE it. It's more of a metallic-y magenta but it's still really cute and useful.

our bb's are TWINS. mines exctly like that!<3

in fact, i splurged this weekend and bought 2 coach cases for my tour and today i took it off to go back to this one... now im stuck with the other 2, i prefer this one over those. so non-bulky and just a great case! so fyi, no other case will do... dont waste more money on any other kind like i did! lol
    11-17-09 05:07 PM
    our bb's are TWINS. mines exctly like that!<3

in fact, i splurged this weekend and bought 2 coach cases for my tour and today i took it off to go back to this one... now im stuck with the other 2, i prefer this one over those. so non-bulky and just a great case! so fyi, no other case will do... dont waste more money on any other kind like i did! lol
    lol! i love this case. I thought about getting the green one too but i don't NEED it. i have so many unused cases for my 8330 now.
    11-17-09 07:30 PM
    Oh I want the silver one.. just to have variety. this is the only kind of case i will buy and truely come back to...i want the silver and maybe green to spice it up. lol
    11-17-09 08:34 PM
    Nice case! I have something very similar made by Seidio for my BB9000. I really like it because unlike the rubber skin that BB makes, this one doesn't bind up in your pocket. Easy to grip and less bulky too.
    11-18-09 05:33 PM
    i just bought one in blue...can't wait to get it!
    11-22-09 03:32 PM
    okay. warning for you guys.

i noticed today that i have a bit of discoloration on the black rubbery part on the tour...where the casemate covered it. this is the only longterm case i used and only thing i can chalk up to it being what did it.

of course its not bad, but still is to someone ocd about their phone like i am- it sucks. you cant see it unless you stare, but i know its there.
    11-29-09 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD