Anyone order one of these? They seem nice
    08-16-11 07:05 PM
    Thought about it, but then went to my 'old reliable' choice of the Otterbox Commuter, instead...the thing that concerned me with the aluminum is the potential for interference with the NFC (when/if that ever gets up and running).
    08-17-11 09:12 AM
    Mine came today. Aluminium back but the rest is plastic. Feels good though.
    08-17-11 09:27 AM
    Pics!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-11 09:33 AM
    Pics!

Yes there is.
    08-17-11 09:34 AM
    Thanks for the pics! Looks good except for their branding on the bottom right...
    08-17-11 09:34 AM
    can you use the OEM charging pod while using the case?
    08-17-11 10:07 AM
    You do not need to worry about it getting in the way of NFC as it will be a while before AT&T gets that up and working. The killer for me was that it prevented it from going into the charging pod!

I will take the POD over the case.
    08-17-11 10:56 AM
    can you use the OEM charging pod while using the case?

Not sure as I don't have the phone, but there is a space at the bottom so maybe.
    08-17-11 11:10 AM
    It's nice but want to wait for a bigger array of cases. For now, im content making people jelly about having the 9900.
    08-17-11 11:14 AM
    now you need a case to protect your case from scratching
    08-17-11 11:43 AM
    For those who have the case and phone, and of course charging pod. Can you answer whether the phone will fit in the charging pod with the brushed aluminum case? I'm aware that the standard barely there case works with the pod.
    10-04-11 01:01 AM
    For those who have the case and phone, and of course charging pod. Can you answer whether the phone will fit in the charging pod with the brushed aluminum case? I'm aware that the standard barely there case works with the pod.
    My did not. I carved my dock to make it fit and ended up breaking my dock. If you want my brushed aluminum case, I'll ship it to you for $10. I'm jsut gonna get a real case since I already destroyed my dock.
    10-04-11 01:33 AM
    Don't know if it will fit in the charging dock, but here is a picture of my case

10-04-11 03:19 AM
    i can confirm that the brushed aluminium case does not work with the charging pod.

if you know of any cases that do work please do let me know.

many thanks

Alex
    10-04-11 10:43 AM
    Sorry off-topic. I got one unused and don't know it. Willing to sell for cheap. PM me ^^
    10-04-11 10:52 AM
    i bought this case couple days ago. sooner i realized that the top cut off part of the case is kind of hurting my ear. It is not like "sharp" but it is pointing out. paint on those corners are fading after couple days of use
    10-04-11 07:30 PM
    i have this same case ,and i like it doesn't kill the professional look like some of the other cases.
    10-04-11 10:57 PM
    I bought one. Used it for half a day. Then sold it.
    10-06-11 02:06 AM
    I bought one. Used it for half a day. Then sold it.
    haha where did you sell it? ebay or craigslist? looking to offload mine too as I feel it is absolutely worthless for anything other then aesthetics. It offers no real protection against any damage that can render the phone useless and it doesn't work with the dock like other reported (i think they may have been talking about the normal solid color ones though).
    10-06-11 02:17 AM
    Looks nice with the aluminum back

10-13-11 10:29 AM
    Thought about it, but then went to my 'old reliable' choice of the Otterbox Commuter, instead...the thing that concerned me with the aluminum is the potential for interference with the NFC (when/if that ever gets up and running).
    Yip, I suspect you may have a point here. When I have the case on, my device freezes and the keyboard is not accessible to me at all. Can't seem to turn off NFC as it is not in my 'Manage connections' options.
    10-13-11 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD