Let us know how that works out for you. I too will not leave the charging stand, case only if it will fit in the stand.
    Will do.

I hope I can get it to work, or you'll see a new 'used' case for sale soon lol
    08-21-11 07:55 PM
    I actually like the OEM softcase better. It isn't silicon but rather some kind of acrylic vinyl. It fits snug to the phone, doesn't add a lot of bulk but has good grip and makes the whole phone feel safer from bumps and bruises.

Agreed the soft case is the best.
    Peels off in a sec to place the device in the dock.
    Used them for years and they do a great job protecting the device.

Checked out the Otter Impact case on my 9900 today. Sub par fit so I wouldn't recommend the Otter case for the 9900
    Last edited by RetroAndreas; 08-21-11 at 09:02 PM.
    08-21-11 08:29 PM
    I've never used a pod, so this question goes to those that use one. Can't you just pop the case off and put in in the charger then put the case back on when you're ready to head out? I know some cases are a PITA to get off but these seem easy, only a quick second actually. Just a thought.
    08-21-11 09:37 PM
    You could, but that's a PITA to have to remove the case everytime you wanna charge it....
    08-21-11 09:39 PM
    Well I got my barely there brushed aluminum cover. Haven't got my charging dock yet, but I'm not a fan on the case... I've never been a case guy, but thought I'd try one since this phone is already so thin... It looks great but I personally don't like it. I'm gonna go bare. If anyone wants a Barely There Brushed Aluminum case (silver) send me a pm and we can work something out
    09-04-11 01:53 AM
    x3

I would like to know as well.
    Specifically for the barely there brushed aluminum cases
    For all you guys wondering if this case works with the charging dock, have a look at my thread. I've posted some pics as well.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...9900-a-644533/

Cheers
    09-04-11 07:16 AM
    For all you guys wondering if this case works with the charging dock, have a look at my thread. I've posted some pics as well.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...9900-a-644533/

Cheers
    So it really fits the oem pod w/ the case on? How come someone mention it doesn't fit a few page back? Confused...
    09-04-11 07:51 AM
    the hard is good but i prefer the soft.
    09-07-11 08:12 AM
    ^^^ what's the hole below the flash cut out for?
    I'm wondering whats up with that as well, it's on my Otterbox case too.
    09-07-11 08:15 AM
    I'm wondering whats up with that as well, it's on my Otterbox case too.
    i thought i was the only one that had a "ish" with that
    09-07-11 08:28 AM

I agree, it's awesome. Although I got the black brushed aluminum one.

I've posted this elsewhere in the forums as well, and have also written to Case-Mate about it but I really object to their plastic packaging. It's so environmentally-UNfriendly, a real waste of plastic. I wrote to their customer service department and they said they were passing on my suggestion to the "relevant department", but I think if others here agree with me and want to send them a note, more is always merrier.
    09-07-11 08:44 AM
    I bought a case-mate barely there for my 9930 since it was suppose to work in the charging pod. I have two of the OEM pods, one at my office and one at my house. Works fine at my home but makes the blackberry a little tippy. Does not charge at all using the pod at my office. I've tried adjusting the pins, etc and no go.

If you're case-mate works with your charging pod, you are lucky. If it doesn't you aren't crazy!
    09-15-11 02:09 PM
    Anybody else confirm that it fits in the OEM holster (the one that comes with the phone)?

If so, did you get it stretched easily so it comes in and out okay?
    09-25-11 06:54 AM
88 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD