Hey guys - is there a case that is verified to work with the cradle? I like the hardshell case, but would hate to take it on and off all the time. Given how shallow the BB goes into the cradle, I'm guessing there is a case out there that may have a cutout at the bottom that provides enough clearance for the phone to fit snug in the cradle?
    11-29-11 06:07 PM
    No one? Bueller?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-30-11 02:33 AM
    I've been looking at the Seidio Active Combo and the charging pod that they say will work with the case on. I haven't made the plunge yet. I was hoping to see some customer reviews to see how others liked it before I lay down the dough.

P.S. I am waiting for my 9930 to arrive tomorrow. Thus I have not updated my device profile yet.
    Last edited by Red Rooster; 11-30-11 at 10:37 AM. Reason: adding post script
    11-30-11 10:36 AM
    I got yesterday Seidio"s case with holster and a charger doc, exactly same combo i had for my 9700, very happy with this combo, they improved quality and also that two parts of case attaches to each other much easier and snappier then it was for my old 9700, only when need to be dropped to doc for charge it needs to be forced hard to see clocks on display which means started charging, I'm guessing that not Seidio's fault because Rim's doc also was acting to me the same way...not always was starting to charge in the first place. But again this case combo feels good in hands and adds zero bulkiness to phone
    11-30-11 01:29 PM
    I got yesterday Seidio"s case with holster and a charger doc, exactly same combo i had for my 9700, very happy with this combo, they improved quality and also that two parts of case attaches to each other much easier and snappier then it was for my old 9700, only when need to be dropped to doc for charge it needs to be forced hard to see clocks on display which means started charging, I'm guessing that not Seidio's fault because Rim's doc also was acting to me the same way...not always was starting to charge in the first place. But again this case combo feels good in hands and adds zero bulkiness to phone
    Which Seidio Case did you get? I've really been considering the Active Combo and Charger. Just can't convince myself to pull the trigger.
    12-01-11 08:29 AM
    Which Seidio Case did you get? I've really been considering the Active Combo and Charger. Just can't convince myself to pull the trigger.
    i think that's the one i have active
    12-03-11 04:23 PM
    I believe case mate barely there. (Except the aluminum ones) work with the pod.
    Last edited by narci; 12-03-11 at 05:52 PM.
    12-03-11 04:43 PM
    i started with the the incipio feather case and the BB charger combination didnt work and the feather is completely exposed on the bottom. So then today i got the seidio 9900 cradle and the 2 piece surface. I believe the surface is lightest case from seidio. So the first thing I tried was the incipio feather in the seidio cradle no luck. Then I put on Seidio Surface which is a little bulkier than the feather and now i"m in buisness. Seidio cradle with either the Seidio surface or active. Spent alot of money to report this info for my BB brothers !!
    Last edited by Betmen; 12-03-11 at 05:37 PM.
    12-03-11 05:29 PM
    I believe case mate barely there. (Except the aluminum ones) work with the pod.
    Is barely there have enough protection for the phone?
    12-03-11 07:49 PM
    I am going to buy Seidio case plus the holster with their extended battery once it become available. Seidio is a good company... Do you know any news on extended battery for the Bold 99xx from them.
    12-03-11 07:51 PM
    I am going to buy Seidio case plus the holster with their extended battery once it become available. Seidio is a good company... Do you know any news on extended battery for the Bold 99xx from them.
    i agree that Seidio makes good quality products. I used to buy almost for every my device Vaja cases but after my 9700 felt from case and got ruined i never used theirs again anymore and after hard search what to use i found Seidio is best quality especially when you get spoiled with quality stuff like Vaja. Seidio made case for 9900 even better quality then before..when you attach those two parts to each other you can hear click that insures they are attached.

Sorry i have no idea about extended batteries, i never had them.
    12-03-11 08:32 PM
    I ordered the Active Combo and the charging pod. Should be here within the week. I will update with info after I try them out. Got my fingers crossed but not really worried because Seidio states in the description of the charging pod, that it works with the Active case.
    12-03-11 08:35 PM
    I ordered the Active Combo and the charging pod. Should be here within the week. I will update with info after I try them out. Got my fingers crossed but not really worried because Seidio states in the description of the charging pod, that it works with the Active case.
    not only Seidio states that but also joju58, so no need to have your fingers crossed
    12-04-11 08:04 AM
    Is barely there have enough protection for the phone?
    it's good enough for me. I never used cases on my phones. With the 9900, the barely there case makes the phone a little thicker which feels better to me.

I also plan to get a 9000 holster that fits the 9900 with the casemate.
    12-04-11 10:00 AM
    it's good enough for me. I never used cases on my phones. With the 9900, the barely there case makes the phone a little thicker which feels better to me.

I also plan to get a 9000 holster that fits the 9900 with the casemate.
    Are you saying this case works with the BB cradle because I haven't had that luck??
    12-04-11 01:33 PM
    I can't stand Seidio's stuff. Everything I have ever bought from them breaks or wears out a few weeks after I buy. They're good with exchanges and returns, but when their stuff isn't any good, it doesn't matter. I'll never buy from then again.

Joe
    12-04-11 07:50 PM
    Seidio is Chinese garbage. End of story.
    12-04-11 08:18 PM
    I can't stand Seidio's stuff. Everything I have ever bought from them breaks or wears out a few weeks after I buy. They're good with exchanges and returns, but when their stuff isn't any good, it doesn't matter. I'll never buy from then again.

Joe
    I agree with you 1000 percent, no argument, That being said they're the most creative with cases and matching cradles, but for years there stuff is horrible. It breaks immediatley and it is chinese garbage. I just got there new cradle and surface case and it looks durable. I'll keep you posted ,but if you want a case and cradle match this is all there is..
    12-04-11 08:36 PM
    I have never owned anything from Seidio. I was mainly intrigued by the fact that the case and the cradle work together. I guess I'll see about the quality of product too, when it gets here.
    12-04-11 08:42 PM
    I have never owned anything from Seidio. I was mainly intrigued by the fact that the case and the cradle work together. I guess I'll see about the quality of product too, when it gets here.
    You'll be happy with that combo. Its the best they have ever done.
    12-04-11 08:49 PM
    Be sure take off any skins you have applied before using Seidio cases. You have been warned.

12-04-11 08:50 PM
    lazerus.. what case do you use or do you?
    12-04-11 09:18 PM
    Are you saying this case works with the BB cradle because I haven't had that luck??
    Will not work with the aluminum ones.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...9900-a-644533/
    12-05-11 12:51 PM
    Just got my black barely there case with charging pod from shop crackberry.

The case fits just fine with the pod.
    12-05-11 02:12 PM
    Been using my Seidio Active Case for about a week now. It does work on the Seidio pod as advertised. Case doesn't add much bulk to the phone.

I only have two issues and both of them can be attributed to the holster. First, the holster/case combo that I got off Amazon didn't have the magnet to put the phone to sleep. (Guess that's why it was cheaper than ordering direct) However, I did fix that on my own by using an old magnet from another case. Second, sometimes when I try to put the phone in the holster, the rubber piece gets caught and pushes up. Usually when I have a bit of shirt tail caught in between.

Over all not a terrible problem. I'm pretty satisfied. Especially with the case/pod set up working. Always hated to remove the case off my 9650 to put on the charging pod.
    12-14-11 10:46 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD