My original torch had the wobbly screen, loose battery door and loud keyboard creak.

I got it exchanged and now my new one has started to develop a slight keyboard creak

Ive heard a case can stop this issue. What would you guys suggest? I would go otterbox, but I've heard there's aren't the best for the 9800.

My only requirement is that it still be able to fit in my pocket. Any suggestions?
    03-21-11 09:12 AM
    Tape! On the battery cover about 5 pieces did the trick for me under the creaky spot and now my device is creak free and feels much more solid...if you want a case agf case there are like a hundred threads on it here

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-11 09:23 AM
    AGF GRT case. My screen was wobbly, the call, BB button, trackpad, back button and end button all made a weird click when I would even barely touch them, and it fixed it all. My phone has never felt so sturdy.
    03-21-11 09:26 AM
    AGF GRT case for sure. As Seasonsss mentioned, there's another thread somewhere about it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-11 10:44 AM
    You may want to check out the Seidio Innocase Active Case and combo option also! Here are some photos and a quick review I wrote up.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/re...-torch-586960/
    03-21-11 10:57 AM
    I had the battery door creak and got the Seidio Innocase Surface. It has a smaller profile than the Active case and still takes care of the battery door creak plus it does a nice job of protecting the phone from drops.
    03-21-11 11:00 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/sei...photos-547390/

I got this one and it works great! The extra protection of the active is great for me, but it is nice on the weekends etc that I have an option that is more slender! Great point NewCollector!
    03-21-11 11:07 AM
    AGF GRT case.
    +1. Solved wobbly screen. No creaking. Makes sliding open the Torch a little bit less smooth, but easily worth it. Top won't pop off like most other 2-part cases. There's really no comparison.
    03-21-11 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD