I have a silicone skin on my 8900 and now that i actually have it, i realize how much i want to protect it. lol

so is there a case out there (for a reasonable price) that will fit a skinned berry?

i thought about using a bold case (which is only slightly bigger than the 8900) just to give it extra room?

anyone have any suggestions?
    03-20-09 10:42 PM
    Seidio has cases that will fit the innocase II should fit the skinned one as well...
    03-20-09 10:45 PM
    I use the Seidio skin / holster and love it. Was worth the money to me. Droped my phone on the street and it didnt even scratch the skin. It just paid for it self right there for me.
    03-20-09 10:55 PM
    so the seidio holster will fit over a silicone case? thanks!
    03-20-09 11:01 PM
    I would think so the skin and the seidio case are about the same size....

Just tried it... it works... not perfect...the sprint clipon the leather one will work 100%
    03-20-09 11:07 PM
    Does your skin have a screen protector? I don't really see the point in a skin unless it protects the screen like the iskin's for ipods. How much can you really mess up with batter cover and keyboard?
    03-21-09 11:44 PM
    yeah i have a screen protector. it's the sticker kind though, it's not attached to the skin.

i'd hate to mess up the keyboard are you kidding me?! lol

it would still bug me if i had a huge gash across my keyboard...even though it IS replaceable
    03-22-09 12:06 AM
    i guess i don't worry as long as the parts an inexpensive replace...the screens where all the money is :/
    03-22-09 12:09 AM
    true, but the less money i have to spend the better
    03-22-09 12:10 AM
    hey i have the 8300 curve leather case as well as a bold case for my skinned 8900 (i found these two cases pretty much brand new in train i take to school LOL) but yeah the BOTH cases fit my phone but the 8300 is a BIT snug and the BOLD is a BIT loose so take ur pick!

personally, i like the BOLD case better, it gives me a little bit of wiggle room and easier to take out while holstered on my belt and the stand-by magnet works better as well! i hope that helped u a little bit =)
    03-22-09 12:23 AM
    yeah it did thanks! i think i might go with the bold case.. i needed something that will protect but won't be too snug. thanks!
    03-22-09 12:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD