Hey everyone,

When I bought my Tour 9630 from Verizon Wireless, the rep who made the sale sold me a silicone cover. It seems like it would do the things I want, like providing some protection from scratches and from being dropped. I try to take good care of my things, but bad stuff sometimes happens.

The trouble is that the cover is very grippy, which makes it hard to use with the holster that was included in the box with the BlackBerry itself. The silicone cover picks up alot of dust and lint as well. I still have the package and sales receipt, so I should be able to return it.

So, is there a case, cover, or skin that would provide scratch and some drop protection that's compatible with the holster that was included in the 9630 kit?

Thank you,
    -Bill
    08-25-09 09:23 PM
    seidioonline.com

They sell some great case/holster combos.

Check them out, amazing quality and decent pricing!
    08-25-09 09:24 PM
    Hey everyone,

When I bought my Tour 9630 from Verizon Wireless, the rep who made the sale sold me a silicone cover. It seems like it would do the things I want, like providing some protection from scratches and from being dropped. I try to take good care of my things, but bad stuff sometimes happens.

The trouble is that the cover is very grippy, which makes it hard to use with the holster that was included in the box with the BlackBerry itself. The silicone cover picks up alot of dust and lint as well. I still have the package and sales receipt, so I should be able to return it.

So, is there a case, cover, or skin that would provide scratch and some drop protection that's compatible with the holster that was included in the 9630 kit?

Thank you,
    -Bill
    ask Verizon Wireless people that if they have Shell / Holster Combo. It's $29.99. They should have it. There is a thread about this combo package

Link
    08-25-09 09:52 PM
    I started out like you, with the silicon and OEM case. It just wasn't cutting it for me.

I now have the Seidio Innocase/holster combo, and I really love it.
    All case/holster combos on Seidio are on sale right now, too.

I had just the Seidio holster (without a case) for my Curve, and it was a toughie. That thing took more punishment than any other holster I've owned, and it held up through it all. In fact, I still have it even though I sold my Curve to YouRenew (another site I would highly recommend). I can't post links, but just add dot com to the end of YouRenew and you'll be there. They gave me a lot more money for my Curve than the Sprint buyback program would.
    08-26-09 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD