I'm a man and strong, and i wanna put a such a cute case (http://www.tinydeal.com/polycarbonate-silicone-safeguard-case-blackberry-curve-p-3084.html) on my BB. Would that be sexy of me?
    09-13-10 04:24 AM
    I'm a man and strong, and i wanna put a such a cute case (http://www.tinydeal.com/polycarbonate-silicone-safeguard-case-blackberry-curve-p-3084.html) on my BB. Would that be sexy of me?
    I think it fits you perfectly. Go for it, you're gonna win over all the boys uh I mean chicks.
    09-13-10 05:24 AM
    Lol.. Ask ur bf's opinion~ I wouldn't buy it from that site though.. I hear it's a SCAM/SPAM~

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-10 05:33 AM
    ha ha. Why not? A strong man can get away with having a pink Blackberry case, if you were a man and weak, that however, might be another thing altogether - men on beaches would kick sand in your face, would make fun of your pink cover. Just as well you are strong - buy the case, but keep going to the gym
    09-13-10 05:42 AM
    Do it. There's nothing wrong with being swell. While you're at it, you can also have fun irritating the people who take themselves and societal "norms" too seriously. I'm a forty year old man, and here's a pic of my crocs:

My friend saw them (before I accessorized them, lol) and just shook his head. I said, "What, Ken? Your kids wear Crocs ... " He said, "Tony, only two types of people wear Crocs: kids and women." Now I can't wait for him to see them. He's gonna go crazy when he sees my decorative emblems. The other day I was in line at the bagel shop, and an eight year old girl and her mother were behind me, whispering. Maybe they were admiring my footwear. I hope so!

ps -- My niece and nephew gave me the decorative gibbets.
    Last edited by T�nis; 09-13-10 at 06:50 AM.
    09-13-10 06:45 AM
    as long as you get the Hot pink..
    nothing wrong with thaT..

if WE can have it, so can you

09-13-10 07:54 AM
    Are you the same guy who posted the same question about a pink iPhone 4 case on the tipb.com forums? If so, I'm kinda starting to smell troll...Just sayin
    09-14-10 07:44 AM
    That's one awesomely pink case.

OH! And T�nis, those are some sweet Crocs! I especially enjoy the Toy Story Alien. :P
    09-14-10 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD