Just wondering how the Incipio Ultra Light Feather Slim Form compares to a silicone skin case? Is the Incipio stiffer? Is it as thicker or thinner than a silicone skin? Thanks in advance!!
    07-31-09 01:36 AM
    The feather is a hard case (but somewhat flexible) that is very thin. It is only slightly thicker than the silicone case. Unlike the silicone case, the Feather fits the Storm form and follows the lines perfectly. Except for the back where it covers the battery door, the Feather pretty much just looks like the phone. It does not move around on the phone, it fits tightly, and it looks fantastic. Even better is the way it feels. I'm not sure how to describe it, but it's like a smooth and soft feel. It's more grippy than the phone itself, but it slides easily in and out of your pocket or whatever and doesn't pick up lint, dirt and such. The silicone case is kind of sticky and picks up a lot of carp. Since it's loose and stretchy it looks a bit cheesy too. There is no comparison between the two...the Feather case is FAR superior to the silicone. The only advantage the silicone has is it's ease of installation and removal. The Feather takes a little practice to get it right, but you really shouldn't have to remove it that often anyway.

Anyway, I have a silicone case that my spare Storm now wears just to protect it in the drawer, but I have two Feathers (red and black) that I switch now and then on my primary Storm. I also tried one of the hard cases that snaps together around the whole phone and I HATED it! Without a doubt the Feather is the best case I've ever had on any phone so far. And Incipio is an awesome company that stands behind their products and has the best customer service I have every experienced. Unless you need a heavier case for severe duty, go for the Feather!
    Last edited by ChuckH0308; 07-31-09 at 03:14 AM. Reason: edit
    07-31-09 03:13 AM
    I'm an iskin user and love it.
    07-31-09 09:48 AM
    Chuck thanks for the info! Looks like I'm getting a new case lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 11:08 AM
    Just got my case today. Definitely a lot better than a skin!!
    08-06-09 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD