I think it looks much better without a case but I have a silicone case that I use. $7 at VZ store, it's for the tour but it fits fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-10 07:37 AM
    I like the holster/case that came with my Bold 9700, and whenever I'm near water/sand, I use my waterproof case for extra protection.

I especially like the magnet in the OEM BlackBerry case that allows e-mails/texts to auto-open when you pull the BB out, when you've just received and e-mail/text.
    07-13-10 08:40 AM
    No case unless I'm @ the firehouse, I keep the OEM case/holster on my radio strap for routine calls, take it off for fires of course
    07-13-10 04:24 PM
    for a long time I would go nekkid... but after hearing sooo many horror stories of people dropping their BB I got paranoid and grabbed me the OtterBox Commuter. I'm sooo shocked that I luv this extra sense of protections. Not too heavy, or bulky and it makes my BOLD look like a BOLD!
    07-13-10 05:43 PM
    I honestly hate cases! I went about a week after getting my bold, and spoiling it like a baby. No case on at all. I love how much lighter and more sleek it is without one.
    But, I grew so paranoid and now have a hard silicone case that fits the tour.
    These cases are the only ones I truly like because I feel they are the smallest, and don't look too bulky on it.

WOW, that is a beautiful case.
    07-13-10 06:12 PM
    I lucked into Best Buy last week and picked up a Platinum case and holster combo for my Tour. We found it also fits the Bold. The material has a nice feel, protects reasonably well, and doesn't interfere with my keyboard like my acrylic case did. It's made by Seidio, snd was clearance priced for $7.99. I got mine in black, and found a Dark Silver one for my wife's Tour.

With my job as a commercial driver, no protection is begging for trouble.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-10 06:42 PM
    I changed My Housing and I use Red case.."
    Sometime Put Inside a Holster..

hmm Depend Of my mood.." and Style..
    07-13-10 07:02 PM
    I lucked into Best Buy last week and picked up a Platinum case and holster combo for my Tour. We found it also fits the Bold.
    It does fit the Bold, but a tiny modification needs to be done - the case's cutout doesn't really line up with the phone's USB port. Someone in the 9650 forum did a really nice, clean job by using an X-acto knife though.
    07-13-10 07:06 PM
    Right now I have a skin, but I'm liking the Otterbox Impact series (the $17) one they have here and on Amazon....Anybody have any luck with these? they look terrific, but I haven't seen any reviews specifically on THIS Otterbox case...I wanted to see before I pulled the trigger and ordered one.
    07-14-10 03:14 AM
    I have a Otterbox defender i know it bulky but i have been through quite a few cell phones so i knew i need a good case for my BB. Btw the case is great.
    07-14-10 04:11 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD