Might get myself a couple of Cozips..
    Are battery covers & bezels bought fr eBay any good?
    I am not particularly clumsy but I like keeping my Bold pristine.. & yes I do find, even just the silicone case, the it inhibits my use of the keys close to the edge..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 05:40 PM
    Yes, I use no case...I've searched through hundreds of them and just always find a problem with each. I've come close to buying a couple but always end up backing out...I use the holster that comes with the phone and when not using that, it goes in my pocket naked.

edit: I'd like to add, though, that I do have one of those "universal screen protectors" that I cut to the right shape - have had it on my Bold since Day 1
    Last edited by Jonneh; 05-28-09 at 05:52 PM.
    05-28-09 05:48 PM
    great to see lots of us appreciate the naked bold.

i do understand the need for a case if you have slippery fingers and drop your phone all the time but im a big fan of how my Bold looks when its in its all naked glory, without the clutter of a case or screen protector.
    05-28-09 06:37 PM
    Naked. No holster, no screen protector, no case, nothing. Raw.
    05-28-09 06:51 PM
    Another thing worth mentioning is that a lot of the cases leave areas exposed, so even if you use the case you have a decent chance of scratching part of the phone even with it on.
    05-28-09 06:59 PM
    i use the otterbox defender case. its a must for me as i am not always careful with my phones. i bought the phone 2 days ago and right after i bought the case and phone, i had to test out the toughness of the case. very durable and not a scratch on the phone. i will be taking off the plastic sheet of the otterbox as soon as my BSE skin comes in.
    05-28-09 09:04 PM
    Like most peopple have said its hard to find a case that doesnt have any problems and not coming in the way of all the keys and funcitons. After trying 5 different cases. I found the Seidio innocase to be the best but it recently broke on the side. I also keep on ending up using no case except for a screen protector and the oem holster when its not in my pocket.
    05-28-09 09:17 PM
    I use a BlackBerry skin in black. I bought the skin before I opened my new Bold so I slipped it straight in on first use.

However, lately I have been missing my Bold's nudity! I took the skin off the other day and noticed some light scratches around the silver bezel. I assume this has been caused by lint getting inbetween the skin and the bezel. Bummer! So now I'm considering getting a slide pouch and I will alternate between the two as and when I feel.

05-29-09 03:07 AM
    I have Seidio Innocase in Black. With the Seidio holster.

I have the new Case-Mate Barely There in Red on its way, should have it today and post some pix. I am hoping with this case it will fit in the holster that came with my AT&T Bold
    05-29-09 05:31 AM
    At work I need a case right now I rock the case-mate smart skin, thinking about getting the Innocase, but at home I just rock it bare cuz its blacked out and is too damn sexy for a case!

05-29-09 05:58 AM
    Just wondering im in the minority of Bold owners who does not use any sort of case/wallet/skin etc?

I just cant stand the look of them and prefer my Bold in all its naked glory. I dont cradle my phone like a baby either but i certainly dont go throwing it across the room or dropping it on a regular basis. imo a scratch here or there is a sign of a well used and loved phone that loves doing its job well!

Now before the search-nazis go wild on me i just want to say ive done a heap of searches and this has basically triggered this thread. it seems everyone has a case here?

So, how is it? Does anyone here use no case whatsoever like me? why?
    Why not try the Best Skins Ever solution... It's basically a full body protection skin that is clear and you can still see the Bold in all of it's naked glory haha. Only $8 shipped. I have it on mine and it's awesome. Only thing is that it doesn't come with a leather back cover. But you can get that from Zagg.

05-29-09 10:36 AM
    Barely There from Case-Mate is a nice option. Adds almost no bulk to the bold, looks great and fits well.
    06-04-09 05:19 AM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD