somebody just tossed it on my desk, it's pretty sweet.. i does feel awkward typing on the edges/"borders" of the screen but i'm pretty sure i'll get used to that... so nice to not see light shine through the 4 physical keys. i say if they would make this case "thinner" but still sturdy (if possible) it would the ultimate case for the Storm in my opinion. from the looks/feel of it it definitely gives the Storm the protection needed for an outside fall. it fits nicely and tight, and feels good, good grip. easily slides in pocket & easy to get out. (as the Incipio) it comes with a little cleaning cloth.

overall very satisfied but this is only a first impression...
    04-21-09 10:07 AM
    I agree, best case yet, and I've had a lot!

-Cyrus
    04-21-09 11:30 AM
    I got one and it think it is the best protection bar the otterbox.
    Unfortunatly, it won't fit in any belt pouch.
    I can't fit the thing in my pocket because I have other things in there and I don't want them to scratch the screen. The screen saver won't protect from a pocket knife.
    04-21-09 12:27 PM
    I got one and it think it is the best protection bar the otterbox.
    Unfortunatly, it won't fit in any belt pouch.
    I can't fit the thing in my pocket because I have other things in there and I don't want them to scratch the screen. The screen saver won't protect from a pocket knife.

Hi Charmes Juan -

You might like to check out The Feather by Incipio. It fits perfectly inside Incipio's Leather Horizontal Carrying Case. The carrying case has a belt clip for easy carrying on any belt.
    04-21-09 01:56 PM
    i also have the Feather, and while it's a great case... it's less protection and main reason i choose this one is due to the light leaks around the buttons and the 4 physical buttons feel too "flemsy"..
    04-21-09 02:28 PM
    Hi Charmes Juan -

You might like to check out The Feather by Incipio. It fits perfectly inside Incipio's Leather Horizontal Carrying Case. The carrying case has a belt clip for easy carrying on any belt.
    What is the link to that? Maybe I'll get it and then subsequently get 100 of my closest Crackberry friends to do the same. lol.
    04-21-09 02:56 PM
    i also have the Feather, and while it's a great case... it's less protection and main reason i choose this one is due to the light leaks around the buttons and the 4 physical buttons feel too "flemsy"..
    I agree 100%. While the CaseMate makes the phone look much cheaper, the light leaks bug the **** out of me.

-Cyrus
    04-21-09 03:36 PM
    What is the link to that? Maybe I'll get it and then subsequently get 100 of my closest Crackberry friends to do the same. lol.

Zazzified -

The Bond Street Holster we sell for the BlackBerry Bold, fits the Storm, with and without the Feather. We haven't had a chance to add it to our Storm section yet.

The Bond Street Leather belt clip case is a classic case. This premium leather case gives users quick and easy access to the Blackberry Bold with strategically placed openings and a magnetic flip closure. Textured material and modern lines give this favorite a fresh look.
    It is available in 2 colors - Brown & Black

Cases and Accessories - Brown Bond Street Leather Case with Belt Clip for Blackberry Bold
    04-21-09 07:06 PM
    Just got my case-mate case and am going to try it tonight, is it possible to clean this case btw?
    04-21-09 07:09 PM
    Looks great, thanks! I may need to get that. I will review it if I do!
    04-21-09 09:53 PM
    Looks great, thanks! I may need to get that. I will review it if I do!
    Glad you like the look of it. That would be great if you reviewed it!
    04-22-09 11:31 AM
    Placed my order earlier today so when it arrives I will!
    04-22-09 11:49 AM
    Placed my order earlier today so when it arrives I will!
    That's great, Thank you!
    04-22-09 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD