So i got the casemate fuel today, and it has been sitting there charging for 2.5 hours and still has a solid red light...Normal?

Can someone explain the led indicator since the instructions looked like something that was written by the ancient chinese!!!?
    06-04-09 03:12 PM
    Well your supposed to leave Lithium Ion batteries charging for like 8-12 hours the first time.
    06-04-09 03:29 PM
    Mine took 6.5 hours to go from yukky red to a beautiful green.
    06-04-09 03:46 PM
    Mine did the same thing. I left it plugged in overnight and never got any blinking leds - only solid red. Contacted Case-Mate immediately via email and got a reply the next day that it was bumped to technical support. After a few days with no reply I called and got a voice mail box. After a couple more days I saw the review in the crackberry blog and noted my disappointment with customer service. Got an email the next morning directly from someone at the company. Told them the rest of my story and they agreed it was defective. Told me to initiate return on their website. Did that Monday evening and still do not have any info on returning the defective unit. Contacted the guy there via email yesterday and today they sent me out a replacement. Hopefully I get one that works.
    06-04-09 08:14 PM
    I just plugged mine in, but the LED is a solid red, not a blinking red as in the instructions. Hopefully it starts blinking soon...
    06-05-09 07:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD