09-16-09 02:52 PM
    Quite the subjective question, but based on Goblue's video, I think I would go with the Barely there. You would probably be fine with either. I definitely like my Seidio Snap though.
    09-16-09 07:13 PM
    funny you ask, i purchased both and love both ..but i always seem to use the INCIPIO FEATHER.
    1. feel is a little smoother
    2. the white INCIPIO on the back is cool

but both are cool and fit perfect, easy to take off for batt. pull but snug enough to fit tight, either way you will be happy
    09-16-09 07:31 PM
    If only the coverage of the camera area on the feather matches case-mates, it would've been perfect... I have the feather btw, the cut-outs looks better than CMs.
    09-17-09 03:07 AM
    I personally prefer the Incipio Feather. Just feels better and it seems to increase the size of the phone just right.
    09-22-09 02:49 PM
    I have a Feather (for Tour) but I think both are pretty much the same. To me, it had more to do with color selections. I didn't see any color I liked for CM. I ordered Feather Midnight blue which turned to almost look purple. A little disappointing So I ordered Innocase 2 Surface now - burgundy and blue - and waiting. Half of the purpose for low profile cases is a "fashion" aspect. I just can't justify a looks of Ottercases under the name of "complete protection."
    09-22-09 02:59 PM
    I still love using my Feather. The feel is great and it fits perfectly in my Seidio Innocase spring lock holster. I would have to agree with Dave on his comment up there. The phone is now the perfect size for me to use.
    09-22-09 03:40 PM
    The case mate is easier to remove than the incipio for a battery pull.
    09-22-09 10:28 PM
    Well you can always get away with the alt+right shift+del reset for most battery pull issues.
    09-22-09 11:18 PM
    The case mate is easier to remove than the incipio for a battery pull.
    To easily remove the feather case for the Tour, we recommend holding the phone horizontally, 90� to the left, with the earpiece on the left-hand side of the phone. Holding the phone with both hands, use your left thumb and forefinger to carefully slide off the upper-left corner first, then pull the phone out from that corner. The phone should pop out fairly easily.

Please feel free to contact support if at any time this process appears to cause problems.

Kind Regards,

The Incipio Team
    [email protected]
    800-733-0088
    09-23-09 01:45 PM
    You guys have amazing customer service. Thank you.
    09-24-09 09:47 PM
    This might be off of the discussion here but in addition to Feather and Case Mate, does anybody try SmartCase Click Case you can purchase from ShopCrackBerry? I like the style of Feather and the color (burgundy) of Innocase II Surface but there is nobody really making a case fitting my need. Click Case's red seems to be a little brighter but it seems to be a good looking low profile case. Thank you.
    10-15-09 09:03 AM
    I am considering both, but was curious if anyone knew if you could also have the clear bodyguardz protection on at the same time at the case, to protect the exposed areas. Also thanks for all the comments and to the OP for the great information.
    10-15-09 09:43 AM
    I am considering both, but was curious if anyone knew if you could also have the clear bodyguardz protection on at the same time at the case, to protect the exposed areas. Also thanks for all the comments and to the OP for the great information.
    I have been using bodyguardz for the screen (and the top and the bottom areas exposed - no back) at the same time. Originally, I wasn't planning to get any case - just bodyguardz covering the entire device but changed my mind. It is a bit tight but still fit (just watch the corner - might peel off a bit). I also use Innocase II Surface - with those, still fits.
    10-15-09 11:58 AM
    I was torn between the Case Mate Barely There and the Incipio and I read a lot of reviews. There were many people who said the Incipio breaks easily but I didn't listen. THIS IS A FACT!! And it's not due to "customer error" from being rough when putting it on or off. I had mine for TWO weeks only. I then contacted Incipio Customer Service including an attached picture of my broken case. Jenna said I could return it for a replacement because there is a warranty but I'd have to pay for the return shipping!! There's no legitimate good company out there that won't pay for return shipping of a DEFECTIVE product, especially within only 2 weeks! She said nothing else could be done. So why would I pay even more money to ship a piece of junk back in order to get a replacement piece of junk and start all over? HORRIBLE CUSTOMER service, NOT the great customer service that I have read about at all! They must have changed their policies or something because I wouldn't buy another case from them if they don't stand behind their products enough to not make the customer pay for a DEFECTIVE item!
    10-28-09 05:42 PM
    Incipio replaced my case no questions asked. I haven't had any problems with cracking on my new feather.
    10-28-09 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD