has anyone tried this yet? is it really worth the $75?

10-13-09 12:48 PM
    Just do a search, I posted about this last week when I got one. It is great, buy it.
    10-13-09 12:53 PM
    Seidio makes a battery that size and it's $60 with the battery cover, so this isn't that bad. The plus is that your actual phone is the same size when you remove it and the pack just adds more cowbell to the battery. The minus is the quasi-geeky form factor with the clip, etc. But plenty of people do the beltclip thing.
    10-13-09 02:07 PM
    Seidio makes a battery that size and it's $60 with the battery cover, so this isn't that bad. The plus is that your actual phone is the same size when you remove it and the pack just adds more cowbell to the battery. The minus is the quasi-geeky form factor with the clip, etc. But plenty of people do the beltclip thing.
    The Seidio battery changes the overall size of the phone, you need a special battery cover for it. The advantage with the fuel case is the same size, and you can still add body armor to it like the InvisibleShield style stuff.

Also since this comes with a clip, it's exactly like the extended battery but you don't need another special holster for it.

In addition, this gives you more life than the Seidio battery in fact. It works in tandem with your existing battery so add the two together.
    10-13-09 02:10 PM
    A buddy of mine has a case like this, made by another company, for his Iphone and he loves it. He says it doubles the life of his battery. I was impressed.
    10-13-09 02:45 PM
    I got one already for couple day I love it.. buy one
    10-13-09 03:51 PM
    I posted a thread about muffled sound factor with the FUEL. Anyone else have this problem? It's bad enough on my Tour 9630 that I'm considering returning it, although I really hope it works. Great idea, but not so good if the sound is bad.
    12-07-09 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD