I know there are other threads out there and I have also read reviews, but I just want peoples personal opinion on some cases.

I recently purchased a incipio featherlight case, and I love it ...other than the fact that the blue is clearly purple. I don't hate it enough to send it back though, so I figured I would just get another case to switch out when I please. I can't decide between the Innocase II or the Snap. I really like the size that my phone is now with the featherlight case, but I think extra protection might be nice from the II. What do you all think of the Snap/II for those of you who own them? or both
    10-06-09 03:45 PM
    Check out the link in my signature for an extensive review of the Snap.
    Last edited by jorGeorge; 10-06-09 at 03:56 PM.
    10-06-09 03:54 PM
    I bought Surface II - just because none of the Snap's colors was attractive enough. To me, some of the colors and "basketball" like back of it doesn't look suitable for business use (unless it is black which I don't care much for). I was like you - I actually bought Midnight blue Feather and got disappointed by the purple-ish color before I upgraded my phone to Tour. I still use it occasionally but for my daily use, I use Surface II - burgundy or sapphire blue. I like those colors much better.... If Feather offers colors like those I might consider to buy another one. I like the design of Feather better but SurfaceII provides protection of the top/bottom/edges of the device better.

I feel a bit silly to spend that much money just for cases but it is something I carry around all day - it is like what you wear. Feather / Snap's "crazy" colors just didn't suit my taste....
    10-06-09 04:20 PM
    yeah, the sapphire blue was what made me lean towards getting the surface II, since you like the feather also...do you think the II is too bulky?
    10-06-09 04:23 PM
    It is not as bad as I thought actually. Since it covers the chrome edge of device also, it might just a bit difficult to press the keys like del and alt. If you wonder what sapphire blue is like (from our "mistake" of Midnight Blue), the photos used for ShopCB show very accurate color.

All cases protect the back which gets easily scratched. The second worst part, well, from my personal experience, when I drop, the top/bottom (or the corners) of BB hit the ground first. For that, Surface II is superior. When I was using Feather, I also used Bodyguardz for the exposed areas such as the screen and the top/bottom. I left it for the screen on even when I started using Surface II. It is hard glass but it still get damaged.

I was using the feather this weekend for change and my bud praised about it but he made a comment "why doesn't it cover the chrome part of BB. Look at mine" - his AT&T's 2 month old Curve's edges already got scratched up badly. Good lesson - I am using Surface now.

No matter how careful we handle, somewhere of the device gets scratched eventually but since I am planning to use for 2 years, I wanted to keep it looking as new as possible!

Check your PM, drudge.

yeah, the sapphire blue was what made me lean towards getting the surface II, since you like the feather also...do you think the II is too bulky?
    10-06-09 05:51 PM
    Looking at cases for my new Tour and have a question about this incipio feather case...once installed will the phone still fit in the OEM cradle?

If not, which cases, when installed, will work with an OEM cradle?

TIA!!
    10-12-09 01:41 PM
    Looking at cases for my new Tour and have a question about this incipio feather case...once installed will the phone still fit in the OEM cradle?

If not, which cases, when installed, will work with an OEM cradle?

TIA!!
    I don't own any cradle so I don't know... somebody mentioned "it is easy to take the feather out when I use the cradle" - it means it doesn't fit with the case apparently.

Seidio just released a cradle for Tour with their cases so if you haven't bought a cradle yet, you might want to go for it? I know it is convenient but I just can't justify that price for a cradle, piece of plastic. I always think any cases are overpriced, too - like incipio, if there is anything happening, they send you a replacement. It sounds great but on the other hand, it is also saying "the markup is so high to cover even replacements if needed"
    10-12-09 04:15 PM
    I am using the feather too. Although, I do like its compactness, I am looking at the innocase surface II as well. My friend has it, and the protection + feel of the case is definitely nice!

As for the chrome getting scratched up, I'm hopeful it will stay in pristine condition. I've had the moto q9c for 2-3 years with no noticeable damages without any protection. It really depends how negligent you are.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 06:15 PM
    innocase 360 here. love the all around protection including screen and keyboard
    10-12-09 09:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD